chapter 1 a long night

In the beginning of spring Petra never said anything to anyone. No one ever knows why.

"I'm going to go explore for a while,  just kinda familiarizing myself with the area. I'll be back in a bit. " Jesse (female) said to Petra walking away from the tent they were going to be in for a while. Petra nodded mostly just thinking Jesse wanted to leave and get away.
               twenty minutes later
---------------------------------------------------------

Petra looked down thinking about her her life and how she was so open and he could come back to her and take her back. Se didn't want to go back.
"Hey, Petra, are you ok?" Olivia asked. Petra realized she was out of breath. She didn't say or do anything, she just sat there. Then she ran into the tent, grabbed paper, a pencil and started to write.
_______________________________________

When Jesse and Olivia fell asleep, Petra left and hoped she wasn't going to be seen for a very long time. She left the note on her sleeping bag for Jesse or someone to find. Then she left, and hoped she knew where she was going.

I am crediting Daphneboyden in this book so go and follow her.

A/N
Yo, so i noticed that this is the part where it is the most reads ig and if ur reading this trust me it gets better. And trust me, i know this one was super cringey. I edited it to make it a little bit better.