Chapter 9: Now or Never

My eyes widen and my mouth grew an even bigger grin. I cleared my throat before I allowed Dust to open the door. He reached for the knob when we heard Charlie ran away from the door. I sigh in relief that I didn't have to face her but I need to talk to her..

    Dust opens the door and we both exit the room. We started heading downstairs when I see Charlie, in my peripheral vision, in the corner of my eye. I turned my head completely to face the direction the princess was. Charlie was talking with a customer so, I didn't bother her. I turned and continued to walk forward.

Damn feelings...

I'm fucking getting nervous..

This is called: bullshit

    Dust and I exited the building as quick as posible to not bump into the King and Queen and specially Charlie. My heart sank all the way to rock bottom, where there wasn't anyway of coming back up. My head bopped up and down as we headed to the so called mall to find a nice outfit for Dust to wear.

I just wished I knew what was going inside Charlie's head right now..

Did she hear everything?

Did she arrive when I said I started developing feelings for her?

Did she hear...why I want to marry her?

    We walked into this nice store, which sold many suites: black with red horizontal lines with black dress pants and dress shoes or Visa versa. Dust ran to a white and black suite and looked for his size meanwhile I looked for something myself.

    After a while of searching, Dust and I headed into the changing rooms and changed. I had picked out a red suite with black vertical lines which included black dress pants and shoes. I tighten my red bow and shuffled my hair in place before walking out.

     "Alastor...I've never been so turned on~" Dust said, placing his hand on my chest and leaning his face close to mine. I grinned brightly as my eyes were shot open from the situation.

    "W-would you look at the time! W-we should mosey on back to the hotel!" I said, awkwardly. He hmphs and backs away with a unpleasant face. I look at his suite and applaud. He turns his face to see me and bows with a smirk.

    "That suite really suits you Dust! You should buy it" I winked at him only to receive a growl.

    "What? That was a good pun!" I say all fired up and excited. We both back into the changing rooms and changed back into our original cloths and went to go pay.

    Before coming up to he cash register, I pulled Dust to the side and we hid in the clothing section. He gave me a confused look but I ignored him as I teleported us away.

    We teleported back to the front of the hotel, with a surprised friend next to me. He had his jaw to the ground meanwhile I brushed off the blood from the teleportation. I then picked up his jaw and put it back in it place.

    "You can fucking teleport?! You beast~" he said, seductively. I ignored him and open the door for him. He bowed with a thank you and we entered the hotel. To my surprise, I didn't see Vaggie or Charlie anywhere giving me the upper hand. I dropped Dust off at the Hotel and was heading back to the front door when I see Charlie.