"W...what h...happened?" i stuttered.

"He-well h..hes in the...umm...hospital too. We just went to see him." Ashley stuttered.

"Omg." was all i said.

"H...he tried to kill himself."

"Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck." i said rocking back and forth.

"He's a bit better now even though hes still unconcious." Jake said. "And now, Im going." Then stormed out with Jinxx.

"The impact with the floor cause-"

"Wait, he jumped off a building?!" i asked.

"ummm...yeah..." Ashley said scratching his back.

"Why would he do that?!"

"I think it was because of his grandfather and juliet." CC said.

I was then going to ask if i could see Andy but i didnt ,because after our last encounter, i didnt think he'd want to see me.

I just nodded and looked down too.

Im happy that he was ok. Then there was a loOOoooOng awkward silence.

The doctor broke the silence by saying,

"You can go home today Dream. You are well and fine."

I just nodded.

"Before we go, can we see Andy again?" CC asked.

"yeah lets go." Ashley said."Come on, Dream."

"Yeah ok." i said. Oh fuck. Well at least he'd be unconcious so he wouldnt notice me.

************************************

Andy lay on the bed so still with tubes and wires attatched to him. There were loads of bruises on his body, but only 1 on his face. He had only one cast and it was on his right arm.

Poor Andy. It looked so painful. Why oh why did he try to commit suicide? He had helped me through life for so long and i wouldn't be able to bear it if he died. I didnt care that he hated me.

We all stood there in silence just looking at his pale face. He looked...dead.

I must've started crying because Ashley put his arm around my neck and pulled me closer to him. Seriously, he was starting to turn out to be an older brother. One that ive always wanted for so long. Someone who'd finally care and look after me. It was nice.

But right now, i was still in shock. The doctor was in the room just checking him and making sure he was fine. He injected him with drugs and medicines. Everyone started to leave the room, but i just couldnt move.

"I'll see you outside the room." Ashley said to me before leaving, with Jake, Jinxx and CC.

Then the doctor left and all of a sudden, i was in the room alone with an unconcious Andy. I walked up to the bed and sat on a chair right by it. I placed my hand on top of his and a couple of tears trickled down my face.

"Please. Please wake up.."

Moments passed and warm tears kept streaming down my face. I dumped my head into my hands and sobbed. I wouldnt be able to bear it if he died.

"...Dont C..Cry..." a voice said, as a hand stroked my cheek wiping away the tears.

Confused, I lifted up my head and opened my eyes. I looked down at Andy and saw his eyes were half open and a smile was spread out accross his face. Seriously, i didnt think he would greet me like this. He was being...nice.

"Y...youre awake!" i whispered, wiithout meaning to whisper.

"You dyed your hair black. " he said.

Confused, i said "I dyed it ages ago..."

"Well its pretty. I love you Juliet." he said.

Juliett? JULIET? He thought i was juliet.

Before i could do anything, he pulled me into a tight hug. Omg, it mustve been the drugs the doctors were giving him.

I knew it was wrong, but i loved this.

I quickly pulled away from the hug as the doctors rushed in. They shooed me out of the room and the last thing i heard Andy say was

"Bye Bye Juliet. I wuv u."

************************************Link to da music is to the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Until next time,  good  children.

Remember to like, vote and share!!! :D

*Virtual Hug*

Sammie