First Words (Pt. Two)

Mirio Togata
~ Everything was going great. Amajiki was her personal babysitter and Mirio was sure that his lil dumpling was safe. Yeah he was the top villain, so what? No one dared to mess with him, so who would mess with her? If anyone tried, they would die, it was just that simple.

Currently his daughter was with Nejire and Tamaki because Mirio needed to do work with his underling Deku. The two talked as they worked, Mirio hauling in a suitcase as they walked in a room.

"So, how's your little villain?" Deku asked, heaving a body (a very, very dead one) over his shoulder and following the taller man into the room. Although no one else in the organization knew about his child, Mirio was fine with the green haired boy knowing. Mirio trusted him.

"She's fine - oh, there's Tamaki now!"

A stressed out looking Amajiki came running down the hall with (Y/n) in his arms. Mirio noticed how he looked and got worried.

"What is it? What happened?" Mirio demanded, grabbing his daughter. She looked... happy.

"She said her first word!"

As soon as the anxious villain said it the younger Mirio shouted out something that surprised both Dekunand her father.

"Papa!"

"Senpai, are you crying?"

"NO OF COURSE NOT!"

He was definitely crying.

Tokoyami Fumikage
~ Fumikage, was in short, not happy. Shoji, his friend, wanted to meet his daughter. The father agreed because he was sure no harm would come upon his precious daughter, however, he wasn't expecting himself to get jealous.
His daughter was playing with her bird plushie as Shoji showed her some type of book (Fumikage wasn't paying attention). His black feathers puffed out as he watched her smile at the multi limbed man. When a word left little Tokoyami (Y/n)'s mouth, Fumikage almost didn't notice. Almost.

"Shojo!"

She was obviously trying to say 'Shoji', but still.

TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu
~ Kendo smiled as the small girl clung to her sharp toothed father. He was talking to Kirishima with a certain look in his eyes.

'He's planning something...' she thought to herself, looking on at the two men suspiciously.

"Hey, Kendo." TetsuTetsu started, turning to the orange haired woman. She asked him what he wanted and he held his daughter up in the air.

"Isn't she the cutest?"

Was that what they were talking about?

"Yeah-"

"Down! Down!"

The young girl hit her fathers head, prompting him to indeed, put her down.

That was the day they realized that (Y/n) had a severe fear of heights.

Kirishima Eijiro
~ Even as a villain, Eijiro had morals. He was a man and a father, so he believed he had to act a certain way. That is why he absolutely refused to let his daughter learn any other words other than his name and the word 'Papa'. Still, all of his effort was put away. She still said something completely different for her first word.

"Zen!"

"Zen?"