part 19 (engagement part 1)

Start from the beginning

KARTHIK : no no stay with your husband.

I said all are kabab mein haddi only i went near her room and knocked the room she came and opened the door and was suprised to see me where as i came in and locked the door, she was really like a fairy today i could not take my eyes of her i pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead and said.

KARTHIK : you are really looking like a fairy who came from heaven directly.

I said she blushed hard i kissed her cheeks and said.

KARTHIK : i love when you blush because i am the reason behind it.

I said and she replied.

PRIYA : even you are looking like a greek god Mr. Perfectionist.

I smiled at her and asked.

KARTHIK : i heard someone saying that they are excited then why are you nervous now.

She looked at him like how i found and i said.

KARTHIK : dont deny i know you are nervous i can read your face.

I said she nodded and hugged him tightly even i hugged her and she broke the hug when we heard soneone knocking at it was none other than my family who came to see priya.

MOM : priya you are so beautiful.

My mom said she smiled and took blessing from my parents hugged shreya and bhabhi and she said to shreya.

PRIYA : shreya baby you look so cute.

And my devil drama queen said

SHREYA : ofcourse bhabhi i am cute but one think today my bhai cant even take his eyes from you because you are dead gorgeous and bhai is already dead by seeing you.

She said which made my fairy to blush, i smiled seeing her shyness.

Atlast i cleared my throat and said.

KARTHIK : even i am here no one did not look at me all are saying only about priya.

I saud with a childish face which made priya giggles and she asked.

PRIYA : oh i can feel some burning smell bhabhi dont you feel any burning smell

And even my bhabhi joined and said

BHABHI : yes yes even i can smell it.

She said i gave everyone a dead glare all smiled and hugged me and priya took our family pic which reminded me our first meet in temple. I smiled and my parents asked her to join the hug and we took a selfie and my mo said.

MOM : get ready fast and come down its time for engagement.

We both nodded all left now only us and ziva, ziva is sleeping i went near priya and pulled her towards me and asked her.

KARTHIK : do you remember our first meet when you took our family pic.

PRIYA : yes how can i forget that moment that was the first time i saw you and you were looking like Mr. Perfectionist.

She said which made me smile our both forehead was touching my hands were on her both waist and her hands in my chest we both were looking into each other eyes and were lost our eyelock was broke when we heard a click sound it was none other than my teammate who took the pic and anushka and sakshi were giving a teasing smile to priya and priya was blushing i was still holding her in my arms and mahi bhai said.

MAHI BHAI : Mr. Romeo please come down you both have to exchange your ring which means you both will get engaged after your engagement you can romance with your juliet.