part 19 (engagement part 1)

Start from the beginning

PRIYA POV :
I dont know how this 10 days flew so fast but i missed karthik alot in this 10 days as we could not even talk properly as my relatives came so i did not talk to him today its a big day for us its our engagement which will be more memorable for us, my thoughts were broke by his phone call, i chuckled when he was nervous but we could not talk much as his teammates were their and after sometime his teammates cut the call. i went to get fresh after i came out my friends karthik teammates wife helped to wear my silver colour lehenga which is really looking elegant and simple.

I got ready wearing my silver lehenga and a makeup artist started doing my makeup my friends and my cousin started teasing me saying marriage life is boring, and anushka mainly said

ANUSHKA : you know sometime i will feel why did i marry a cricketer because they wont be home, always their will be a match which will be in other states or countries, but when we love each other we will start loving their job also so we will become their supportive system and enjoy whatever they do.

She said this i smiled and said

PRIYA : they are working hard just for our india, they live their family and play, practice and win only to make our country proud which will make us proud. Seeing others happiness in their win makes us happy, seeing our partners happiness in cricket makes us happy.

I said she smiled atlast i got ready
but now i am nervous because i want karthik to stare at me when i go near him, i brushed my thoughts, i saw my mom and dad who are having tears in their eyes seeing me even i had tears and hugged them tightly but my mom broke and said.

MOM : now dont cry, if you cry you will look like a witch.

She said i smiled and my father kissed my forehead and we all left to the venue.

KARTHIK POV :

we left to the venue i am impatiently waiting to see priya i know she is already beautiful but i want to see her in this lehenga which i selected for her, the venue is really great the hall looks elegant and good.

i was looking at the door to see her atlast her parents and friends only came i could not see her i looked here and their i went near her parents and took blessing from them and was searching for her where as my teammates, anushka and sakshi bhabhi came and said.

SAKSHI BHABHI : the one your searching is up in her room with ziva.

She said i gave a million dollar smile and rahul said.

RAHUL : whatever come soon or we will say groom eloped with someone.

I gave a dead glare to rahul and all started laughing seeing my impatient to see my bride.

But before going i asked them

KARTHIK : is their anyone else other than ziva.

ANUSHKA : no you want me to come.