17

Alice pov

"Ok" I answered.

  " Yayyyyyy" aunty is back Steve shouted and hugged me hard.

" Yes aunty is" I replied while hugging him back.

I was so happy I got my job back now I could take good care of my mom. I could see Mr Andrews was happy to have me back, I could tell.
   I secretly prayed in my heart that things don't get awkward while I'm working for him. Right now I'm not ready to be in a relationship, I just want to take care of my mother I don't think I would ever be ready for a relationship.

  I let go of Steve" so what would you have for breakfast" I say looking into his cute eyes.

"anything you make would be fine aunty" he replied with a wide smile and I nodded"okay" .

"I would like your special coffee" I heard Mr Andrews say.

" alright I'll also get that ready".

" can you make that quick I have some work to do at my office and Steve has to get ready for school" he said.

" alright I'll do that". I quickly go in and prepare he's coffee give it to him and quickly took Steve inside to get ready while he's breakfast was on the stove.

Few weeks later.

Andrews POV

   Alice has been working for me for some time now and I'm scared to tell her that I am deeply in love with her, the Last time I did I lost her and I am not ready to loose her again.

    Steve has been happy I have too I know he would be more than happy to have Alice as his mom , gosh how I wish she was mine; mine to keep to hold to love but I can't I don't want to loose her again I don't know what I would do if I did just some few weeks without her and I became a huge mess; if I tell her I would loose her for good this time.

    All these thoughts passed through my head as I watched Alice play with Steve they really had a resemblance seeing these two play around people would think she's his mother.  I got interrupted by a phone call then I realised that I had a lot of work to do; I didn't want to stop watching them play, I didn't want to stop watching her but this meeting was important so I had to leave.

What do you think would happen next?
A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WAS KIND OF BUSY AND ALL. AND GUYS THANKS TO THOSE WHO LOVE READING MY BOOKS AND HAVE BEEN LEAVING POSITIVE COMMENTS THANKS ALOT IT HAS BEEN ENCOURAGING ☺️ I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘😘.