Mikeypie || Pretty girl ||

Description :

Michaelangelo is bored; he even has no interest to playing pranks or annoyed any of his brothers. Deciding to sneak out while no one is looking, he goes to the surface in the light of the day and hangs around on roof tops, running down here and there. Only to spot a certain troubled girl.

TMNT 2014/2016

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

A long sigh escaped the orange masked turtle as he laid on his side on the couch, hands holding the game controller yet the game was already over. Mikey had been playing the game for a couple of rounds and now he was so bored, even playing pranks of Raph won't be fun to him at the moment.

An idea occurred him in a matter of second. Mikey sat up and looked around; confirming Leo was in the dojo with Master Splinter, Raph was in his room and Donnie was in his lab before quietly sneaked out of the lair. He flinched slightly as the sunlight hit his eyes. It was a long time ago before he went out to the surface in the day light -- but that time was only when he was with his brothers. Mikey closed back the sewer's entrance and found himself in an ally. He jumped into the roof and did a few minutes running before spotted something in an ally.

There was a couple of mean looking guys, some holding blats or hockey sticks as they were circling something; after a few seconds of focusing what was it, Mikey noticed they were circling a girl. She sounded scared and worried.

" Um -- really, " the girl started, " p-please let me go..." Mikey didn't really saw how she looked like due to men surrounding her.

One of the men laughed, " And let a cute girl like you go? No chance, we all gonna have a little fun 'ere."

" I don't think what your fun will be as same as mine..." the girl's voice raised with confidence a little as she put her hands behind her, " ...but this is fun!"

Next moment was quite surprising; the girl had thrown something to the men and they literally exploded, creating pinkish smokes glittered with sparkles in the air-- but not enough to really damage the men, though it was enough for her to escape. She sneaked away as the men busily coughed off the pink smoke from the explosion and she was almost succeed if it wasn't for the fact she tripped.

" You're gonna pay for that!" the men finally came back to reality and one grabbed the girl's ankle, in which she yelped in fear.

" Well, that's my cue, " Mikey took out his weapon and jumped into the ally, " Cowabunga!"

Before either of the men could turned to look at Mikey, the orange masked turtle was quick enough to take them all instant without drawing himself out of the shadow. Within a minute, the men were all unconscious on the ground, even some ended in the garbage cans. Mikey smiled, satisfied at what he had completed that he literally danced out of his hiding spot and started to trash talking to the men.

" Yeah, dudes! Better think before acts!" he laughed, grinning.

" Woah!"

He jumped in shock; he had forgotten about the girl. Thinking fast about how to not scare her or making her exposed this to the public, Mikey turned around to find his breath was taken away.

In his view, the girl was really, really pretty; she had astonishingly pink curly hair, her skin was in the same colour but instead in light pink, she was wearing short sleeved sky blue jacket, a white T-shirt with a purple heart pattern on the center, pinkish light magenta skirt with a pattern of balloon on its side and a pair of light blue boots with a ribbon on each pair. But what amazed Mikey the most was her eyes -- baby blue eyes that looked at him with fascination and curiosity, not fear.

" That was totally awesome! " the girl's voice snapped Mikey out of his thought, " Who are you? What are you? Are you born like this? Or were you a normal turtle? Hey -- are you a ninja? You -- "

" Settle down, girl!" Mikey couldn't help but to grin at the girl's energetic spirit, " I didn't expect you to act like this -- I thought you would be scared!"

The girl scoffed but her smile still lingered on her face, " Scared? You just saved me back there! I think you're super awesome!" her compliments made Mikey blushed; sometimes it was rare for him to be praised.

" W-Well, I was just doing my job," Mikey said, still blushing, "you know, saving people here and there, ehehe..."

The girl giggled and extended out a hand, " I am Pinkie Pie."

" Pinkie Pie? That's a cute name. My name is Michaelangelo -- the funniest and coolest turtle! But you can call me Mikey." he said, shaking Pinkie's hand.

" Thanks, Mikey, for saving me." Pinkie grinned, " Hey -- how about you visit sometime in the future? I can bake something for you in return!" she began to fumble around her skirt and took out a pen and a notebook out of nowhere from her back.

" You -- " Mikey gaped at her as she gave him her number phone and her address, " Pinkie, how could you give your number phone and address to a stranger?" Usually he would happily took it but the sudden friendliness from Pinkie Pie surprised him.

" We already know each other names and you just saved me -- I don't think you're a stranger! Beside, I want to be your friend."

" Friend?"

" Yeah, silly!" Pinkie giggled again, slightly poking Mikey's flat nose which made him blushed, " I gotta go but I do hope to see you again."

At last Mikey beamed, " Yeah -- Me too, Pinkie."

" See ya!"

" See you later..."

As soon as Pinkie Pie was out of view by turning into a corner, Michaelangelo let out a happy sigh as he gripped the paper.

"...Pretty girl."