24 - Rome

Does he even want to go anymore? Do I even want to go?

Maybe I could take Kay with me, but Aaron still has the other ticket.

Two months ago I was so excited about the trip to Rome with Aaron, but two months ago I was dating Aaron, not avoiding him like the plague.

The trip starts in three days. We're supposed to get on the plane at 5:15 in the morning and leaving a week later at 8 in the morning, Rome time, two in the morning in New York time.

"I'm going to kill myself!" I yelled, falling back on my bed and grabbing my bear. I put it over my face and screamed loudly, then threw it back to the headboard.

"I'll do it with you!" Kay yelled from downstairs.

I laughed and grabbed my phone, opening up my messages. If I'm still blocked, I'll just text Didi. I'm still not talking to Giancarlo after the bullshit he said yesterday.

So, what's gonna happen with the Rome trip?

Waiting for his reply while I sit on my bed will kill me and make me more nervous, so I got up and started cleaning. With a Walmart bag on the floor, I threw my trash in there and organized all of the things I threw around.

It never stays like this for more than 5 days, but it's nice seeing it clean for a day or two.

All the cleaning stopped less than ten minutes in when my phone went off.

Aaron texted me back.

"Kayla!" I yelled, just staring at my phone. "Coming!" She yelled. I heard her running up the stairs and she showed up in my room a few seconds later.

She held up her finger and took a few deep breaths before nodding and motioning for me to talk.

"Tell me what Aaron said," I told her.

"What the fuck? Who? What?"

I nodded and she blinked, exaggerated by a shit ton, and grabbed my phone. "'I was wondering the same thing. What do you want to do with them?' What are you guys talking about?" She read.

"Our Rome trip. It's supposed to be in three days," I told her.

"Oh, you're going. We are going on a trip to the Bronx tomorrow, or tonight, whatever, and you guys are gonna talk. I know you're hurt, but I also know you want to get back with him. You don't have to get back together right then, but Rome could patch things up more," she said, already typing on my phone.

Now it's my turn. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Come on, Liv! Think of the Lizzie McGuire Movie! You go as friends, you end up on the roof of your hotel kissing the love of your life!" She whined.

"Kayla, my life is not some love story! Aaron and I aren't even considered friends right now!" I told her and she let out a frustrated scream.

I still want to be with Aaron, and I wish my life was like The Lizzie McGuire Movie, but it's not. "No. Give me my phone, asshole," I told her. She raised her eyebrows and took a step back.

She was not pulling this shit.

"Kayla, give me my damn phone," I said slowly. "No," she said. I ran at her and tackled her onto the bed, making her scream. "Olivia, stop it! Get off of me, you psychopath!" She yelled.

"Give me the phone and I will!" I yelled back, pinning her arm to the bed and reaching for my phone.

She got the advantage before I could grab it and flipped us around so she was on top of me.