When Is The Funeral?

Start from the beginning

Hank watched the boy for a while, not even noticing Connor standing next to him confused. 

"Huh, how long has that little boy been there for?", Connor asks Hank worriedly while also looking at the child. 

"For a while now.", Hank mutters out softly, "I think he lost his parents and maybe thinks that they're inside?" 

"We should let him in and give him something to eat or drink!", Connor exclaimed while rushing to the door. 

He opens it and the kid flinches back in surprise. Connor smiles at him while holding the door open. 

"Hello there! Are you all by yourself?", he asks caringly. 

The kid nods. 

"How about you come inside? It's going to rain soon!", he says softly. 

The kid rushes inside and Connor closes the door while walking after him. The kid looks at the adults nervously. 

Hank crouched down to his height and smiles at him. 

"Would you like to eat or drink something? We were just about to start eating.", he offers. 

The kid looks down but nods softly. 

Hank chuckles and Connor cooed silently at how adorable the kid was. 

Hank then also made him something to drink with his favourite fruits while Connor got him a plate. Once they sat down together they began to eat. 

After they finished, Hank and Connor did the dishes together while the kid was playing with Sumo and the other pups.

"So, Joel, right?" 

Joel hums in response. 

"How come you waited in front of our diner the whole day? Were you waiting for your parents?", Hank asks softly. 

Joel pets Sumo nervously.

"I don't have any parents.", he states softly. 

Connor and Hank stop in their tracks and look at eachother. 

"I ran away from the orphanage in hopes to find parents.", he says, frowning. 

Connor frowns and ponders while Hank sighs out softly. 

"Joel- you can't just run away from the people who have to look after you right now-" 

"We'll adopt you!" 

Hank blinks and looks at Connor who grins at him happily. Joel perks up at that and smiles happily. 

"Really?!" 

"Con-" 

"Of course!" 

Hank sighs out while the kid and Connor talk to each other some more. 

////////////////////

"Connor."

"Yes Hank?" 

"What were you thinking?!" 

Connor blinks and tilts his head to the side while looking at the older male. 

"Think what?" 

"Oh my god, Connor- Why did you tell the kid  we can adopt him!? For all we know he could've just ran away from his home and his parents are looking for him!" 

"But he told us-" 

"Yes, Connor, that may be but who knows! For all we know we could get into trouble for hiding a child!"

"But Hank-" 

"No "but"s, Connor!" 

"But why, Hank!?" 

Hank looks at Connor surprised, who frowns at him. 

"Why? Isn't it obvious!?" 

"No, it isn't!" 

Hank pinched the bridge of his nose and sighs out frustrated while Connor glares at him. 

[x] [Cole] 

[o] [Connor] 

[△] [Joel] 

______________________________________

Guess who is back and ready to destroy some ass-

🌻🐥💛