And You Killed It Off Like A Bug

[x] [investigate]

He had to investigate what's going on! Maybe he needs help with something? Hank furrows his eyebrows and walks into the diner.

Hanks eyes widened when he hears pots and pans clash down. Hank follows the sound and sees that the kitchen was still lit. He slowly walks towards the kitchen.

Suddenly a tall male with a black hood on runs out of the kitchen, holding his head. Some pots and pans fly after him while Hank hears a familiar voice yell.

“That's right! Scram, you asshole!”

Connor rushes after him, staying in front of the kitchen door with a bleeding wound on the side of his forehead and a bleeding nose. He also had scratches and bruises on his arms and legs.

Connors eyes widened when he noticed Hank staring at him surprised.

“H-Hank!? What are you doing here?”, he asks softly.

“I was worried that something is wrong… II guess I was right… who was that..?”

Connor huffs angrily and glares at the exit, probably trying to send his glare over to the hooded male.

“Some asshole tried to overstep the no touching rule. Asshole put up a fight too like as if I was attacking him!”, Connor yelps out offended.

Hank couldn't help but chuckle at that.

“Come on, let's get you patched up and I'll help you tidy up the pots and pans.”,he says while rushing him back inside the kitchen.

Connor sits down on the desk while Hank grabs the first aid kit that was hanging on the wall. He pulls out some bandages for the bruises and puts a rolled up handkerchief inside his nose to stop the bleeding. Connor let's him bandage him up fully while blushing softly at his caring attitude.

Hank smiles at his work and Connor and ruffles his hair. Connor blushes a little more but plays it off by giggling at his action.

They then start to collect the pots and pans from the ground and put them back where they belonged to. Connor cleans up the arcade games, making sure they're not sticky and gross anymore.

Hank walks up to him and watches the younger male clean the arcade games.

“Wait, do these actually work? Or are they just decoration?”

Connor turns towards Hank before giggling and grabbing a coin out of his own pocket.

“Wanna find out?”, he says playfully while entering the coin into the coin slot.

Hanks eyes lit up when he hears the startup sound of street fighter. He stands next to Connor who chose his character. Hank grins and gets his own character too.

Both start to fight against each other while laughing and challenging each other playfully.

“I won!”, Connor cheers and Hank wipes the sweat off of his brows grinning.

Hank lost on purpose obviously.

Sure Hank.

Sure.

“Another round?”, Connor asks excitedly.

Hank looks out at the slowly darkening sky.

“Maybe we should close the shop and head home? Our dogs miss us probably.”

Connor looks out too and agrees.

Connor closes the shop and they walk out.

Connor was bouncing up and down next to Hank while they walked.