Chapter 13 ~ Is It More Than She Can HANDLE?

Start from the beginning

"Tiffany" Mary whispered in hurt as I looked at her with a scared look and I could tell she was afraid that I wouldn't accept her as my sister but I did something she didn't expect I hugged her, I'm not going to be selfish I'm not the only one who's world just got tipped upside down she is my family even if she is on the wrong side

Marisol and Tyler had a sad look on there faces as everyone else looked at us and smiled in "Awe"

"I'm confused" Mary said as she stopped hugging me and looked at me with a curious look

I looked at her with confusion as I said "I may have just now realized that I have a sister but I've always wanted one and now I have you and I will always be there for you"
She looked at me and smiled as I smiled along with her as we began to hug once more and she sobbed into my shoulder with relief that I did not hate her

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and as I turn around I see Marisol as she says "I'm so sorry I just wanted you to have a better life"

I rolled my eyes at her as I looked at Tyler and then back at her and then i said "I will never understand why you gave me up and decided to keep mary but I don't care because you gave me to the best family anyone could hope for"
Her and Tyler smiled at that fact until I continued "but let's get one thing straight you will never be my mom"
as I said that everyone frowned at my anger and I stormed out of the mansion

~~~

Damon's POV

As Tiffany stormed out of the Mansion she was sitting on the porch and I decided to follow her...

"Are you okay" I said as I sat next to Tiffany on the porch

she looked at me with tears streaming down her face and as I wipe them away she said "I honestly don't know I mean I'm thrilled that I have a sister but I hate Marisol I know I said I didn't blame her because I got the best family anyone could hope for but she gave me up she was supposed to be my Mom and Mom's don't give up their children, I hate her like I never thought possible"

I nod as I put her head on my shoulder and comfort her as I say "I understand, you don't have to like her you don't have to love her, she gave you up and in my book that counts for evil"

As I made her smile it made me feel good I loved the way she smiled

And as she looked at me she said as she laughed "can we send her flying back to Colorado"I laughed along with her as I shook my head and then we sat there for a while letting our feelings out, I have never done that with anyone before but Tiffany ...

I laughed along with her as I shook my head and then we sat there for a while letting our feelings out, I have never done that with anyone before but Tiffany Lockwood was different I would do anything for her