Chapter 2: This wasnt the end

Mother called as we walked in, she is out the front of the second entrance. I said my goodbyes to Charlie, Holly and Claudia not know this could be the last time I saw them before I completely die of embarrassment. Mother called again as I walked out she told me Claudia and Holly were coming home for a sleepover! I ran back to them and Charlie giving Charlie one more kiss, I told the girls their coming home with me, I must not hung up my phone so Mother herd everything we were talking about, including the diapers! When we got home we set up our beds all next to each other. Mother calls "Zara" my mother is very scary, I'm a only child so everything is very professional. I reply with "coming mother" I walk into the kitchen and she starts to ask me questions about Charlie, leading up to what happened today. She over reacts all the time and she went straight onto my problem at 13. She walked behind me and pulled up my skirt seeing the diaper, I was terrified. She opened to top of it as if I was a toddler toilet training but you wouldn't guess what! It happened again! She says to me "if your going to act like a baby I'm going to treat you like one. She got in the car leaving Holly, Claudia and I home. I told them what happened after I went into the bath room to take the diaper off I quickly put on a pair of underwear. Walking back into the spare room where the girls were I sat down. I told them how it was just a bad day and I only occasionally wet the bed now and the last time I did was a few months ago. Mother came home with baby food, diapers, pacifiers, and a large Baby bed with rails and everything. She threw out all my underwear and replaced them with diapers. This wasn't done meanly but this was just how my mother is. She made me wear the diapers to SCHOOL! I knew once someone found out about this I would be a social suicide.