Don't Stress -

• Dedicated to Peter Debicki

Friend - Are you having a good day - or maybe you are caught up in a cycle of stress and worry.

What does the bible say about worry?  Does it say worry and things will get better? Does it say

worry and that will change things or does it say - worry worry worry and waste the day....or perhaps it says - don't worry but trust God - expecting the best eternal outcome -  Let's check it

out together.

Philllipians 4:6-7 says: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

These bible verses remind us to not stress - but instead to trust God with every problem/trial and tragedy that is going on in our life. If things are going great - then wonderful - praise the Lord - but if you find yourself in hard times experiencing problems/trials/tragedies then we are told to tell God about our problems - either God works for our best eternal interest or he doesn't. We are encouraged by these two bible verses to take everything to God in prayer and we are to do this with an attitude of thanksgiving.

Friend it doesn't matter how bad it gets - keep trusting and believing in Gods love, power and his ability to help you handle your problems. Amidst pain, heartache and sorrows - God will impart his peace to you. Keep looking to Jesus - You can't have both a positive and negative thought at the same time - you have the power to choose - so be wise and choose a positive thought over a negative thought. Worry doesn't change anything but it does steal precious moments from today. God wants you to be happy - He didn't send his only begotten son to die on the cross so you could have eternal life - and then decide to abandon you. Gods character is one of love - he deals in love, care compassion, kindness and inspiration. Do you think your situation is so bad that you think that God couldn't possibly help you - If you think that way - then you are wrong - Friend  when you are down and out - God is the best help you could ever have.

I encourage you today friend to reach out - and connect with someone - Join a care group. What is a care group? A care group to me consists of two or more people who look out for each other - they care about each other. Hopefully if they believe in the Lord - then  they pray for each other - I personally joined two prayer/care groups this week - and the positive benefits and people that I have helped already have been amazing. Why?

because I care...and I also have backup of people I know who care - and we take the time to pray for people because we all care. God has given us that love and care for others - Won't you let the Lord into your life today - so that he can impart love and care into your heart. When you are part of a strong team whos' leader is the Lord - powerful, positive things can happen. Believe in the best - visualise big things - dream big dreams - have high hopes - pray big prayers - expect God to perform

positive big things - and look out and pray for friends/loved ones - those around you - You don't get to live this day again friend - so spend it wisely - treasure it and stay in a positive frame of mind in the Lords strength. Don't be embarrased about talking about the love of Jesus to someone who hasn't accepted Jesus yet - your encouraging, positive words of hope about your loving Lord - may be just what that person needed to hear - and if it wasn't - nobody ever died from embarrassment - and words of hope about Jesus never go astray.  Help be a torch shining

a great light - leading friends/loved ones, workers, neighbours etc to the greatest light there ever is and was - and that is your master - the one who loves you just as you are - How lucky are you to have a master who is filled with love - kindness, compassion and forgiveness.

Let's Pray

Dear Lord

We come to you today with thankful hearts for the many positive things that you have done and continue to do in our lives on a daily basis.

We all go through good and bad times - and we are grateful Lord that you walk with us during all the times in our lives. Help us to commit our lives to you on a daily basis. We are thankful Lord - that with you - all things are possible. We have two choices Lord - and that is either to look at our problems in a state of negative unbelief in your ability to help us find a possitive outcome - or we can be positive and remain in a state of positive belief in your ability to help us work out our problems. We choose to be positive Lord - We appreciate that you only want the best for us - and that is what we want for ourselves.

You Lord  are our refuge, our rock, our salvation. our comforter, our friend and our present help.

We know that your love for us is so magnificent - it is beyond belief.  

I pray for who ever is reading this prayer Lord to be encouraged uplifted and inspired by you to keep

holding true to following your word - knowing that deep within their heart - all things will work out for their eternal best interest.

We choose Lord to not stress - because stress steals precious, valuable, positive moments from our day - and that is moments that we can never get back. If you want the best for us Lord - then encourage us to value ourselves like you value us - help us to love ourselves with a healthy positive self love - Help us not to doubt you Lord - encourage us to read/listen to the bible on a daily basis so we may increase our faith. We need to love ourselves - so we can have a healthy self love - and so then - it will become automatic that we will want to reach out to others and help and guide them to the brightest light. Help love to lift us - come into our hearts and lives - for you are a God of love and we want to be filled with love. Fear can paralyse us Lord and stress/fears are negatives in our lives - we choose to overcome our fears/stresses in your strength - because where we are weak - you are strong. With God - all things are possible.

Help us to remain calm and relaxed in your strength - knowing your love for us knows no bounds.

Lord help us to be happy, joyful, inspired and contented - and help us to rest in your love. Help us not to misrepresent you Lord by wearing a sad, depressed, dis-encouraging manner to others....because if we are wearing sad faces to the world while we profess to have you as a loving caring master - then people won't be drawn to you through us. We have to relay your love to others through our own hearts kind deeds, encouragement etc to others. People are definitely searching for your Lord - but they want to know about your love, hope, encouragement and kindness - they don't want to get a false impression that you would have us walk the streets of earth being all gloomy and sad. PEOPLE

ARE LOOKING FOR HOPE - AND YOU ARE THEIR ANSWER. YOU ARE FULL OF LOVE AND HOPE.

Please Lord - help us never to miss an opportunity to show warmth, friendliness hope and inspiration to others - help them to want to know you because they have known us. Help us to so represent you in such a positive manner and state of happiness that people will automatically be drawn to you.

We know you are preparing a place in heaven for us - because of your deep love for us - help us to really appreciate the beautiful, happy, glorious future that you have planned for us - when Jesus comes back to take us home - when the currency of money will then become the currency of love. The conversion rate - is easy - accept Jesus Christ into our lives - and then when we get to walk those streets of Gold  - we will forever enjoy living in your presence enjoying the never ending currency of love. Amen.

FRIEND - DON'T PUT OFF ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE - I HAVE ACCEPTED HIM INTO MINE - AND I AM GUARANTEED A BRIGHT AND GLORIOUS ETERNAL LIFE - IF YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE THEN YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED ONE TOO - AND ONE DAY WE WILL BE ETERNAL FRIENDS/NEIGHBOURS - READ/ LISTEN TO THE BIBLE AND ENCOURAGE YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE UPLIFTING CHRISTIAN MUSIC - GOD LOVES YOU SOOO MUCH - GOD BLESS:-)