🎢Norenmin🎢

Jeno and Jaemin smile as they watch Renjun giggle and run ahead of them, eyes sparkling with happiness as he looks around the park. Bright lights were flashing all around them as Jeno and Jaemin walk hand in hand. They were following behind Renjun as he walked around mindlessly, a wide smile spread across his face as he walked around the park.

Renjun would run to a few stands to look at the plushies displayed on the tents before heading off to another one, trying to find a stuffed animal that he liked the best. Jeno couldn't help but smile fondly at the smaller boy, he was older than both of them, but acted like the younger one at times. He even looked like they younger one to be completely honest. His small body, short height, and small shoulders that made him look at least a year younger than them. Jeno really didn't know how someone could be so perfect.

In all of reality, Jeno couldn't believe that Jaemin and Renjun actually liked him back. He wasn't expecting Jaemin to kiss him in the closest, for him to whisper against his lips and confess that he had the most disgusting crush on him. And he certainly wasn't expecting Renjun to barge into the closest and shove his lips on his. Confessing that he himself had a crush on him too. Jeno found it unbelievable that they liked him when they already had each other, the two would've made a great couple even without him. He wouldn't be surprised if he died tomorrow, he had basically spent all his luck on today.

"What are you thinking about?" Jeno snaps out of his daze when he hears Jaemin's soft voice, his head tilted to the side as he glances at him. "Nothing much, " Jeno was quick to respond, eyes focused on Renjun as he runs towards a cotton candy stand.

Renjun's eyes darted back to them for a second before running to the two boys, eyes wide in excitement. "Wallets please?" Renjun only giggles hearing the two taller boys groan. They knew that he'd probably spend all their money on stands and food, but they really didn't mind if it made Renjun happy. The two hesitantly hand over their wallets, eyes focused on Renjun's as his hands wrap around the leather wallets. Jeno and Jaemin shake their heads in amusement when Renjun dashes back to the stand, wallets in both hands as he waits in line.

Jeno sighs in relief feeling Jaemin pull him ahead, walking toward their smaller lover ahead. He was hoping that Jaemin would completely forget about him, he really didn't want to answer his questions.

"I know you well Jeno, I know that it's nothing," Jeno curses under his breath before sighing, he knew Jaemin wouldn't drop the questioning until he knew what he was thinking. Jeno just didn't want Jaemin to worry while they were trying to have fun, mostly over something small. "I was just wondering...why like me when you two have each other?" Jaemin wasn't surprised that Jeno was thinking about this, he wasn't sure himself. Why would Renjun like him when he had Jeno, or why did Jeno like him too? It didn't make sense to him. No matter his own questions, he answers Jeno honestly, telling him how he felt about him.

"Because, you're just too perfect, how could we not like you? And could you imagine how amazing the cuddles would be?" Jaemin smiles when he hears Jeno's giggle, gently squeezing his hand when he sees Renjun run back. His hands were occupied with three large cotton candy sticks, a large chunck bitten out of one of the purple cotton candies. If you looked closely you could see wet sugar stuck on the side of Renjun's mouth.

He didn't seem to mind though as he licked the thick sugar from his mouth, not minding the stickiness stuck on his skin. "Look! I got each of you one! Except that I bit out of Jeno's, " Renjun ignores the two boys laughing, shoving their designated colors in their empty hands and running off yet again. This time to a ring toss close by, the biggest prize being a panda plushie. The panda was probably bigger than Renjun, it could probably engulf the Chinese male if it wanted to.

"He's too cute for me to handle," Jaemin mumbles, eyes turning into to barely noticeable crescents as he smiles. Jeno nods in agreement, the two following in suite of Renjun, slipping through small cracks in the crowds to get to their other lover. "Jeno, Jaemin? Can you get me one?" Renjun points to a smaller teddy bear, giving the two younger boys his best puppy eyes. "Don't kill us if we fail" Renjun only nods, giving the teen behind the stand 2 dollars and grabbing a hand full of rings, placing them in Jeno's and Jaemin's hand as he stands back.