Ch. 4

Its been over a year since I updated this book, my apologies! I was very busy with school, which just ended for summer, and I'm job searching as well. This chapter is a bit short, but hopefully you all still enjoy it!

Ignore any spelling errors

____________________

December 23rd, 10:47 am

"Jin, wear the green one! It looks good with your hair," Jiyoon called from the living room, where she was preparing the space for her session of present wrapping. She'd arrived at nine a.m., all smiles and excited eyes, only to see that Seokjin was the exact opposite.

He had been pacing his bedroom, which had clothes thrown absolutely everywhere. His closet looked mostly empty, aside from a shirt or two Jiyoon was pretty sure didn't fit anymore. Seokjin had been panicking over what to wear, claiming that everything looked all wrong, and he was going to call Jungkook to cancel their date. Of course, Jiyoon had refused to let him go anywhere near a phone, instead coaching him on what to wear and what not to.

Turns out, Jiyoon was pretty smart when it came to clothes. Seokjin was good with clothes, too, when he wasn't stressing over a date with one of the most handsome people he had ever met. That's how he ended up in front of his body length mirror, dressed in a pair of lightly distressed skinny jeans and his red converse on his feet.

"Okay, green it is!" He called back to Jiyoon, pulling the dark green silk button up over his shoulders to button it up to his neck. He smoothed down the collar, looking himself up and down in the mirror. He wasn't a model, but he had to admit he did look good. Seokjin ran a hand through his blond hair which he had styled a half hour ago, each strand placed perfectly.

Nodding in approval, he grabbed his wallet off of his bed and stuffed it into the back pocket of his jeans before heading into the living room. Seokjin would have to clean up his room later, hang up the clothes back in his closet when he got home. He wasn't that concerned about the mess, glad that he had found an outfit that looked good.

Jiyoon was knelt on the floor when he came into the living room, red and green plaid skirt fanned out around her knees as she settled the different rolls of wrapping paper on the left of the presents she needed to wrap. Of course, Seokjin had kept the presents he bought for Jiyoon tucked away safe underneath his bed, so that the surprise wasn't spoiled.

She looked up when he entered, curls falling off her shoulders to frame her pretty face. She gave him a once over, smiling in approval. "I told you it would looked good. Are you ready now then? Jungkook will be here any minute."

"I think so. I need my phone first, though. Where'd you hide it?" He glanced around at the couch and the floor Jiyoon was sat on, but there was no sign of it. He hadn't expected her to leave out in the open, so he wasn't sure why he even bothered to look in the first place. It was probably the nerves that were causing his hands to sweat.

"Oh, right," Jiyoon smiled, rolling her eyes playfully. "Sorry, I forgot." She reached into the front of her shirt and pulled out his Android phone, holding it out to him.

Seokjin leaned down and took it from her, brows furrowed in confusion and slight concern. "Why exactly did you put my phone in your bra? Couldn't you put it in a drawer instead?"

"I couldn't risk you finding it and calling off your date with Jungkook. Besides, it not a big deal. We've been friends for years." Jiyoon stood up, smoothing down her skirt. She had paired it with black knee high socks with kitten ears at the top, chunky boots, and a grey knitted sweater that fell off her right shoulder. How she managed to look so pretty and not have a line of boys behind her was beyond Seokjin. "Now, let's see . . . "