Chapter One →part 2

At the hospital

' Hmmm... I find no poison in him. His perfectly fine and ready to go.' the doctor spoke.
' Is he really OK?' Said the child's worried parents.
' Yes he is. Now you can bring him home.'

The parents of the child were relieved (af) but still wondering why didn't their Son died after eating the poisonous plant.

' Honey...Don't you think it's weird that our son didn't die after he ate the mistletoe? If it was the others they would had die the instant the plant touch their tounge.' the female said.
'As long as his fine, it's okay.' The male answered.

After that the family of three went back home.

Back in the village

' Mama? Why do the other pups said that I'm a monster?' the pup asked.
' Huh?' the mother replied.' ' I carried the rock in the Oakers Valley and they said I'm a monster.' 'The stone in Oakers Valley? Even your dad can't carry that rock!'

The elder ran towards her mate and
told him everything she just heard. He was shocked as they betas can't even do that and his son a pup can carry that rock.

They went towards the child and told him to bring them there.

At the Oakers Valley

' Mama, papa! It's that rock over there!' the pup shouted. ' Try to carry it, pup.' the father said.

The young pup carried the rock easily with ONLY one hand without even using strength! Even the elders can't do that. The parents were jung-shook (af😂)
when they saw their son carrying a rock bigger than 12 alphas! After that they went back home.

Two weeks later

' Papa! Mama! I won first place in both the pup test and race!' the child shout in excitement. It was the time of the year where there is a test and race for wolves in the village and valleys for all the pups in Canian. If you win the test and race you get to move to the mainland of Canian, Soraine , all the elders and packs are there. Everybody wishes to go to that place.

' What did you say?! We could move to Soraine?! ' the father got so excited that he jumped and hugged his wife and son.

The next day the ultimate alpha of the time came to welcome them into there new home.

' Wow! This is our new home?! ' the pup shouted. It was a triple story bungalow that is fully furnished with an indoor training area. The pup ran into his new home but he still like his old home better. The parents thanked the ultimate alpha profusely as they were poor and suddenly rich as.they were given 1 trillion gold and five hundred diamond.

After the ultimate alpha left , the parent went to find their son.

' TaeTae! TaeTae! Come here! ' the parents shouted for him. ' Yes?? ' the pup was at the training area in his wolf form. The parents were SHOOK again because wolves usually get their wolf form at 12 years old.

'TaeTae...When did you get your wolf form?' eomma wolf ( I'll call her this for now and the father appa wolf bcz Im lazy) asked. 'I got it just now when you guys were talking to that wolf there. 'Its the ultimate alpha not "that wolf" ' appa wolf corrected him.'Ok appa.'

Years later

I'm finally 15! I could finally join a pack! Oh...Or I could create one pack...If I'm an alpha. Hmmm...I'll find out tomorrow. What should I call my pack... I'll call it...

A/N
Cliffhanger! I know that some people hate me now and sorry for the late update because I?e been working on my other ff White Sneakers ( Suga ff) and please go check it out. 💜 Min out!