Chapter 2

Years later of hard training and learning
Taehyungs pov

I'm finally 15! I could finally join a pack! Oh...Or I could create one pack...If I'm an alpha. Hmmm...I'll find out. What should I call my pack... I'll call it...I don't know what should I call it...Whatever I'm going to pack arena (place where you can create or join a pack and know your role in the pack.)

I went straight to the arena after changing.

At the arena

' Um annyeong... Is this the way to the role test?'
I asked a worker. 'Nae, go straight and turn left.' 'Kamsa.'i said and followed the direction into the role test hall.

'Wow it's huge....' I was shook. First I went to the locker room to change into my wolf form(they have to be naked to change to their wolf form or their clothes will be ripped)After that I went to the check in counter and my first station is physical. I went to the station and start taking my test. It was pretty easy as everything felt like a feather to me and I could run pretty fast. I actually broke the running machine from running too fast. Next is the mental station (knowledge) I answered the questions cause they were pretty easy and broke the highest record. The third station was battle and I fought with a dummy a mother trucking dummy and I smashed its head and hands off. It was the last station power testing, I went inside and they attached the tester on me. After a few minutes it's time to check the result. The testers were (Jung)shook to see my results.

'Y...y.....You a..Re a....al...pha h...hy....'
He stopped there. I was already curious out of my mind I sneaked a peek but before I got to see it I was dragged to a room.

There were five of them. 'Who are you 'one of them asked. 'Umm...I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm from the country near to Oakers Valley.'

'Ok Kim TaeHyung...Can you please...'
One of them spoke. 'Join our pack?' the one who dragged me here said. 'Sure, why not!' I answered.

Wow the first day and I got myself into a pack. Lucky me.!

'So am I a beta or omega?' I asked
'You're an Alpha Taehyung...' the wolf with blue eyes spoke. 'What?!'

I'm a Alpha?! OK Calm down.....I can't calm down!!!

Then the wolf with red eyes spoke '
I'm your hope you're my hope I'm J-hope! The name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-hope or hobi!Im a Storm Wolf.'
' Yoongi, Suga, wind wolf.' the brown eyed spoke.
' I'm Kim Namjoon or aka RM that is Kim Seokjin aka Jin.I'm a singer wolf but I don't sing well (I'm sorry😝) and Jin is an Albino Oak wolf.' a wolf with piercing turquoise eyes spoke while pointing to a wolf with pink eyes.
'Oh, I almost forgot that is Park Jimin he is a blood wolf. He looks scary but he is a little baby inside call him chim chim or chimmy he likes it when people call him that.' Jin whispered into my ear.

That Park Jimin wolf is so....Beautiful... Charcoal black fur, Muscular body,  Elegant blood red eyes. He is perfectly gorgeo-

'Helloooo Earth to Taehyunggggg' the hobi wolf spoke. 'So what type of wolf are you?' he asked again. 'Ummm I don't know....' I answered him.
'Wait Imma get his info list.' then the hobi wolf ran off again. Then the RM wolf gave me a piece of paper and a purple necklace the same colours as my eyes .
______________________________________
To our dear new member,
  This is a gift to you! Well come to our pack. And this is the order of our pack.

Kim Namjoon - Alpha
Kim Seokjin - Omega
Min Yoongi - Beta
Jung Hoseok - Beta
Park Jimin - Omega
(They don't have Delta wolves here)

Please feel welcome.

From: The Bangtan Pack.
______________________________________

Wow the necklace looks good and everyone of them has one the same colours of their eyes.

'I'm backkkk'

Oh the Hobi wolf is back.

'Here's the file!' he said as he passed the file to Namjoon.
' Oh My God...' Namjoon said as he read everything in the file.
'What is it?!' Seokjin then grab the file and looked at it with a 100% pure shook face.
' Tae? Are you serious?....' Seokjin said.
'Huh?'
'You are a mixed powered wolf!!!' he exclaimed.
'I knew I got the right wolf!' Hobi said while looking proudly to Yoongi that just shrugged it off but I could see a lil tint of blush on his face.

I'm shipping them.

Then I saw Jimin. His mouth slightly hanging in disbelief. His lips look so plump that I just want to kiss it so bad.....As I lick my lips and daydream of me and him together with a litter of pups.......

When I got back to my conscience, I was already standing in front of Jimin. I blushed a little and back off.

'Umm guys Imma go to the changing room to get my stuff.' I said and left to the changing room.

Jimin pov

It was another boring day with the pack again and hobi said he was going to recruit a new member for the pack and just ran off from our pack room. I was chilling in my seat watching Namjoon flirt to Jin and Yoongi just sitting there........ Sleeping with his wife aka his neck pillow.

Suddenly the doors opened and hobi really came back with another wolf almost the same age as me.
'Who are you' yoongi asked cause someone interrupted his sleep. 'Umm...I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm from the country near to Oakers Valley.' The new guy said

He looks pretty good for a wolf brown fur purple eyes that can pierce through your soul. He is muscular and pretty hawt.....Yahhh Park Jimin get a hold of yourself!!! I mentally slapped myself.
When I was done 'mentally slapping myself' I looked up and saw him standing in front of him. I blush a little but he cant see and I could see him blushing too. He backed off and went to get his stuff. Then suddenly hobi came my way.
'Hey, Chim ain't that guy I got just so hawttt~' he whispered into my ear.
'Dont call me that. And how did you even manage to get him here?!'
'I kinda dragged him here...'
'You Did What?!' Jin overheard s talking.
'I'm sorry eomma I won't do it again .'
'You better or I won't cook for you anymore.'

Drama everyday drama..........

Suddenly somebody walked in...

A/N
Hope you like the story! 🙏😁💜
Min outttt💜😁