MATT

"Get up." Matt said, the power in his voice was demanding. Niomi and Nafeesah both got up forcibly like they wanted to continue worshiping him but, the command he gave forced them up. The glow died down.

  "How did you do that. That was so awesome." Nafeesah sang happily.

  "Nafeesah no time we have to get him to school." Niomi said in a hurried tone.

  "Okay let's take Styx Ways." Nafeesah calmed down.

  "But the next Styx Port is fifteen miles from here."

   Matt just had to butt in, "Can't you take the real Styx." Matt honestly didn't know why he said that.

  "You must be kidding right the Styx is were souls are tortured forever. I don't think you'd want to take it."

  "I'll take my chances." Matt touched the ground with one finger. A river started to flow in the ground. "Jump in."
Nafeesah was the first to jump then Matt.

  "Come on Niomi jump." Nafeesah sang.

  "No if you think there is anyway I am jumping in their then you must be mistaken."

  Matt felt like pulling her in, without any warning the water in the river wrapped itself around Niomi and dragged her in. Then the water then pushed them into the water and the ground closed above them.

  Matt had no problem breathing which took him by surprise but he couldn't say the same for his "friends". Sharp like a blade they were dragged through the river. But he didn't have to worry about it because soon the where all lying down on concrete.

  "The Platform how did we get here." Niomi gasped.

  "Told you." Matt winked. Niomi started to take a liking to this boy with his smooth hair and cool blue calming eyes an.. No time for distractions, you will be the Chosen One. She thought.

  Matt looked up to see a grey room with a big banner saying "SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL"

  "Wher..."