7

Big thanks to thesmorpking

• 10:56 AM • The Fresco Hotel, Luke's room •

Luke stared

At the ring on Timothy's finger

Agitated was an understatement

He should cut Timothy's finger off, to make sure no one will ever put a ring on him again

But that would mean he'd have to hurt Timothy

And it'd also mean he wouldn't be able to put on a wedding ring when they got married

He gently took it off Timothy's finger

And placed it on the nightstand, next to the bed

He whispered to Timothy, not wanting to wake him

"I burned all the photos in that stupid photo album..and then I replaced them with pictures of you"

"It's just temporarily..one day it'll contain pictures of the two of us"

"And one day you'll forget all about Ian, Finn and Wesley"

"And then you'll forget about Gabriella and your friends"

"And then you'll forget your family"

"But it's okay, they'll forget you too"

"And one day, when you agree to it, we'll have a great big wedding"

He smiled down at Timothy's sleeping figure and then gently ran a hand through Timothy's hair

Luke halted his movement, brows furrowing as Timothy started to stir, slowly awakening from his 'nap'.

A wide smile ran across Luke's face, retracting his hand from Timothy's head as Timothy's eyes blinked open.

Suddenly, Timothy sat up, eyes wide and full of many emotions. Luke watched, still smiling.

Timothy's gaze shot around the room frantically, quickly realizing he was no longer in his home. Fear racked his body as he looked at Luke, who was just watching him.

Panic enveloped Timothy as he tried to speak, but his throat closed up and tears welled in his eyes, preventing him from doing so.

Luke cupped Timothy's cheek, who cowered away from the touch. Worry was laced in Luke's expression as he examined Timothy's form.

"It's okay," he assured, running his thumb over Timothy's cheek bone, "you're safe."

Timothy felt anything but safe.