Chapter 17: Troublemaker

Many people now ships Jonghyun and Yura and even called themselves as 'Jong-Ah shippers'. The couple became more in demand as to their profession. You can see them together mostly in tabloids, tv shows, magazines and social media platforms.

Today, Jonghyun will be having his first shooting on a reality show called 'Off the Record' in Layland.

It is a famous show in Hanguk and is known for taking a sneak peak on how the life of a celebrity is in its everyday life. The artist will be given a self camera and will have to film himself like he was doing a vlog.

Being a rookie actor Hong Jonghyun, he was contracted to do the guesting way back before when he was still a bachelor. He had done some shoots in Hanguk but since his status had changed, the production have to recreate a new segment for the show.

It was yesterday when the production installed cameras on his newly owned penthouse.

On his first morning, he filmed what he usually does when at home. He woke up, exercised for a bit, introduced his breakfast meal, skipping his bath scene to going out from the shower wearing a bathrobe drying his wet hair, he then prepares to go out and drive his way to a nearest hardware shop.

Same routine happens the next day but this time, he drives his way to WGM.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yura with her groupmates are trying very hard for their upcoming concert. They are practicing for almost nine hours now but still have the energy to do so. The idea to make a memorable night with their fans is what keeps them energize.

"eonnie... Have you told your soon-to -be-husband about your solo performance already?" Hyeri asks as they take a short break.

Yura hummed.

"What did he say?" Hyeri raises her eyebrow.

"Nothing. He just told me I'll do great." Frowning in front of her dongsaeng. She is supposed to be happy because of him praising her but deeper in her heart, she feels a little disappointed.

"Then why the long face?" Sojin says after seeing Yura's blunt expression.

"no.no. it is just that, I thought he can be my dance partner but I guess I was wrong."

"Is he a dancer?" Hyeri curiously asks and Yura just shrugged her shoulders.

Meanwhile, Minah who went to practice alone at the recording room opens the door with a sweet smile.

Hyeri's eyes widened as she saw her holding beverages and a plastic full of breads, "yah~ eonnie! Are you kidding me! That's cheating!!!"

"It's not cheating if I meant to share it with you..." She proudly say.

"hehe... then give me some!" Hyeri run towards Minah's direction and scans the food, "But how did you manage to buy all of this without getting caught by our manager?"

"I didn't buy it. Brother-in-law did." Minah turning her body to point on someone from her back and a handsome figure appeared from the door holding a camera.

"aigoo...Hong seobang!!!" Sojin shouts and gestured him not to be shy but instead to feel at home. "Come! Come! Come! You are really full of surprises." She laughs after.

"Eh? Where is the wife?" Minah asked.

"She just teleported when she saw her husband." Hyeri points her forefinger on a corner of the room. Yura doesn't even dream of Jonghyun visiting her during practice yet now she is wiping her wet face with a face towel just to at least look good in front of him.