CHAPTER 11: Unspoken Words

Sweating really hard. Grabbing and creasing the bed sheets firmly. The feeling is suffocating him. Finally,  he opened his eyes, phanting.

"Jonghyun,  are you okay?"

"noona?... Wha-t are you doing here?"

"I came to wake you up! last night I saw you looking pale and I can't even calm myself until now..." His sister looks at him worriedly.   "tell me, did your anxiety attacked?"

"It's nothing. Don't worry." He smiled at her reassuringly.

"No... You are having a nightmare just a seconds ago and we both know why..."

"Noona. I'm fine..."

"......"

"I'm sorry to have you worried. I really am fine. Something just triggered me but no attacks happen..."

After a few more words of assurance, he finally got to erase the worried look from her face and left light hearted.

Jonghyun massaging his temples get out of bed and went to his cabin's balcony. The ship docked and a lot of passengers  disembarked already. He examines the island and something caught his attention.

'cool! I will definitely try that out!!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After being an iron man in flyboarding, Jonghyun's next on the list is cliff jumping. He took this day as a solo flight because unlike him, SoMin is not into extreme activities and YK is a big coward. Coward for love.

'such a waste YK. Enjoy sunbathing. Pfft.'

"Hey! Are you jumping or not? You're creating a long line!!!"A brat from his front looking so pissed by the person at the cliff.

Recognizing the person he's shouting at boils Jonghyun's blood. He nearly kick that brat from behind if not seeing Yura backing out and started crying. He felt the need to soothes and tell her it is alright to jump. That he is there if something unusual happens.

And yes, he did.

He jumped with her without letting go of her hand. Even supporting her while she's still adjusting to swim. People who sees them will definitely think they are in a honeymoon.

Subsequently, they took a ride on an ATV since the main shore is quite far from the cave. He purposely driven it in a slow speed as he plans to have a word with Yura while on the road. He must have hurt her in a way that Yura's eyes is full of disappointment from that night in Upendi. But what more troubling him is the fact that he can't get it out of his head. It's driving him nuts to the point of dreaming about it.

However, Kimmon and Bas are being too loud right now. He can't butt in. He looked daggers at them. Kimmon saw it and appears to him that the young man understands the meaning behind those stares. Kimmon bid to go ahead before leaving them.

'Finally!'

Yet Yura spoke beforehand and address him in a formal way.

"What happen to 'JONG OPPA'? " He blurted out what was on his mind.

"endearments are not for strangers... HONG JONGHYUN-shi"

No. It doesn't sound good. It's not because she was inarticulate with his name. He simply don't like it and he must think of a way on how to hear it again.

"I see. So, what do you wanna say?"

"I want to drive too."

That's the time when a light bulb appears from his clever mind. He condition to call him Jong Oppa once again in return of letting her drive the ATV.