I take a seat at the bar, looking at her "that's a nice dress" she turns to me and smiles "good morning and thank you" she turns back to the food. I look at the digital clock on the microwave and read "6am" then look back to her. "You have a meeting with Allen today?" I ask, still watching her. She turns and hands me a plate of food "no actually" I take my plate, take a mug from the cabinet, sit at the table, make a cup of coffee, and look at Anne. She gets her mug off the counter and her plate, sits across from me, then takes a bite, mumbling in between her bites "I'm actually... going... to the boys show in... Los Angles" she swallows her food, then takes a sip of her coffee. By this time, I already have half my plate gone. I take a sip of my coffee too "That's nice" I smile. She returns it, then goes back to eating "you can... come... if you want. I'm only staying for.. three days. The shows tonight and my plane leaves in about 2hrs" shes looking at me. I smile "I'd love too". I put my dishes in the sink, then scurry off to my room to tell Cara the plans, change, then pack a bag.

An hour later, after changing into my skinny jeans, a maroon hoodie (with my Escape the Fate tee shirt on underneath) that reads "Hogwarts Alumni", and my red toms. I decided to pull my hair back into a pony tail, and did my make up, i make my way downstairs with my gym bag in my hand. I reach the living room to see Anne fully dressed, carrying two thermals. She's on the phone with (my guess) Allen, talking about riding arrangements for the... jet... did she say jet?! I sit on the arm of the couch, and watch her scurry around, throwing little nick knacks into a purse. She hangs up then looks at me, then to her purse "I'm almost done, i swear". She hands me a thermal and my Kindle, then heads upstairs. 

Five minutes later, she comes down with her luggage bag, grabs her purse off the table, then looks at me smiling "ready?"

************************************************************************

I was half way done with season three of Boy Meets World when the pilot tell us we will be landing soon. I take out my head phones, turn off my Kindle, look over to Anne, who's lost in her romance novel. I tap on her shoulder and she looks at me "the pilot says we will be landing soon" i say while putting my stuff back into my gym back and placing it back into the overhead compartment. She thanks me, then excuses herself to go freshen up before we land.

Ten minutes later, the jet pulls onto this platform on top of a building. I look out the window then stand up, grab my bag from the overhead compartment, then turn around to see Anne coming towards me. She grabs her luggage from the overhead compartment, closes it, then lets me out of the isle. I make my way towards the jets exit, but let Anne in front of me. She exits the jet, and I quickly follow behind her. 

...Flashing Cameras...

That's all we see as we step off the jet and onto the building. Anne gestures for me to grab her arm, and I do as I'm told, following closely behind her. The paps (paparazzi) must of gotten a heads up that we would be landing early. We push past them and make our way into the hotel. 

Anne quickly strides over to the front desk to check us in. She rented the Masters Suite. The representative gives her the two cards to get into the room, she gives me one, then turns back and signs the bill. "$2,000.00" I think to my self and glance away from the receipt. "Well we are in L.A." Anne says, as if she's reading my mind. She hands the receipt to the lady then grabs her luggage and turns to me. "Thankfully the rooms already cleaned" she smiles "lets go" she calls as she gets on to the elevator. Great more heights. I take a steady breath, adjust my bag on my shoulder, and follow her onto the elevator. 

Anne quickly unlocks the suite door and we step inside, dropping our bags on the floor and shutting the door. This place is HUGE! I walk into the living room and walk over to the back wall that's made of sheer glass. The view is amazing! You can see for miles up here. I hear Anne make her way into one of the bedrooms and lock the door after she closes it. Leaving me alone with the view. I look from the streets, to my luggage, grab it, then make my way to the other room.