Tour

[A month later]

Today's the day. The day we had all been dreading, minus the boys. The day they all go on tour. Anne had been up all night packing Harry's bag. We all sat in the kitchen going over Curly's check list. After the dozenth time, we all said our good nights and went onto bed.

But now its 5:30am, and we are all in the limo, taking Harry and the boys to the plane. I glance around at everyone. Niall and Liam are asleep, curled up in one corner. Zayn is on the phone, whispering to Perrie about how he's going to miss her while he's gone. Louis has his headphones in, asleep beside Harry. Harry is beside me, staring at me. I glance over to him and smile. He makes a silly face, causing me to giggle. We have gotten so close in just the samll amount of time. He's like one fo my best friends, along with the boys. I stare back at him, smiling. He lays down, placing his head on my lap. My hands find his curls and begin massaging his scalp. He smiled, closed his eyes, and before we knew it, he was sound asleep.

We pull up to the airport, surrounded by screaming fans and paparatzzi. All the screaming caused Harry to wake up. He groaned and sat up, hair sticking up in all sorts of directions. I giggled and smoothed it out, before placing his beanie on his head. I pulled my scarf closer to me, and put on my sunglasses as Dave (the driver) called for us to all get ready to exit the limo. Harry grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers and scooted out of the limo, waving and smiling at a few fans. I hurried out with him. Anne followed behind me, with Dave at her back. The boys stopped to pose for some pictures and to sign a couple of things.

We had almost made it to the from doors of the airport when a woman with a camera and microphone stopped Harry, hammering him with questions. "Harry, i sthis a cheating scandle? Are you cheating on your former girlfriend Natasha Poly?" I felt Harry tense up besdie me, but he just gave her his award winning smile and said "I love Natasha. I would never do anything to jeapordize my relationship with her. Kat is just one of my best friends. Thank you" he squeezed my hand, reasurringly and walked away from the reporter. The reporter yelled after Harry, but we walked through the doors of the airport without another word.

We stood at the terminal gate, holding onto one another. Harry's hugs were always my favorite. He hugged me tighter when they called for "Now Boarding". Harry looked down at me, smiling. "Hey, just think, six months and i'll be back here kicking your ass in a lazer tag match" he chuckled. I giggled and looked up at him "your on", I smiled. "Im going to miss you", I say, lip quivering, holding back my tears. He pulled me into another hug, planting a kiss ontop of my head "im going to miss you too".

"Final Notice! Now Boarding". I glance up at Harry and plant a soft kiss on his cheek. He smiled, letting me go, and grabbed his bag. I stood beside Anne, both of us in tears as we watched that curly brown head disappear down the terminal with the other boys and as they head off to tour. I turn and walk away with Anne, whispering to myself "just six months". I let out a nervous breath and follow Anne out to the limo.

*************************************

That night I tossed and turned. I just couldnt sleep. I couldnt get comfy. I missed the boys, mainly Harry. After realizing that I wasnt going to sleep, I drug myself out of bed, wearing my black lace boy shorts and one of Harry's teeshirts (that he left in my bathroom the night he used my toothpaste and i've washed since then but it still smells like him), I walk into the kitchen, grab a naked juice, then make my way back up to my bedroom.

I stop infront of Anne's door, making sure she's alright, then i go inot my room, locking the door. I climb back inot bed, taking a sip of my juice, and get a text from Cara. I tell her that we dropped the boys off at the airport this morning. I also tell her about how much i miss Harry and the boys. I also tell her that I miss her and she needs to visit me soon. She replies back telling me that I've got it bad for him and that she thinks he likes me too. She also tells me that she ran into my mother at the store and said they made small talk about me. She says my mom misses me and that i should reallyu talk to her. She also says that she will most definately visit me soon. I send back that i would think about it but for now im going back to sleep. I send her my love and then i place my phone on the nightstand, curl up, and close my eyes.

An hour later, my phone vibrates waking me up. I glance at the name on the screen, sit up and smile. It's Curly. My screen shows a selfie of the two of us making a silly face to the camera also indicating I have a text message. I open Curlys message and read about how he's already in China. About how different the country is. About how they have a lot of fans over there. He also says that they visited a sweatshop today and seen how the woman over there get treated. He also said how he went off on the leader and demanded that he give them an hour break. He gave them the break. The boys decided to take the women to lunch and the women told them stories about their lives. He also tells me that a little girl around the age of five got really attached to him and sent me a picture of the two of them together. He asked me how I was and he also put that he missed me.

I sent to him that I missed him a lot and I couldn't wait to have him bak home. Told him lazer tag wasn't the same without him and the boys. Told him that I applied to a couple of colleges today and I would tell him if I heard anything back while he was gone. I told him that I was changing my major from Business Management to Pre-Med. Told him to send the boys my love and that I missed them all. I told him I couldn't wait to hear from him again and to be careful.

I put my phone down, smiling at the thought of Harry helping little kids in China and sticking up for those women over there. I started to doze off, quietly humming "Little Things" to myself. That night I dreamt of a small curly haired boy, smiling up at me with those adorable hazel eyes.