"He's gonna regret hurting you," he said.

Jesy nodded. "Also when I face Alexa at Stomping Ground and I am close to losing her her, Bayley's gonna cash in on me," she said. 

"You mean Bayley is the one to defeat your undefeated streak and take both titles?" he asked. 

"No, just the Smackdown Live title. Because if I lose the Smackdown Live Title, I stay on Raw. To keep myself away from Fergal," she said. 

He nodded, kissing her. She kisses back. "When's yours and Fergal's divorce will be final?" he asked. 

"Well Fergal and I have to sign a paper to prepare for divorce. Once the papers signed, the judge will finalize it in one month," she said. 

"OKay, we have to wait a month to make us official?" he asked. 

She nodded. "Well tomorrow, I have to get on a plane back to Florida since I am gonna finish packing my stuff into my new place," she said. 

"Sweet, mind if I come and help?" he asked. 

"Sure. Since he's away, we could fuck on mine and his old bed," she said. 

"Sounds perfect. We'll leave condoms laying around and let Veronica believe he is cheating on here," he said, smiling. 

"That's even better," she said, smiling.

Friday

Jesy and Jordan are in Florida together at hers and Fergal's house. They are packing up her things. She gather all her clothes, pictures of her and Fergal, Little Mix awards, replicas of  the Raw and Smackdown Live titles, her winning the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble, etc. 

Jesy found a framed picture of Fergal and Veronica in Madrid that use to have a picture of them eloping in Vegas. She took picture of the frame. 

"This is the frame I bought," she said. 

"Let me see that," Jordan said. Jesy gives it to him. 

Jordan finds the elopement pictures. "Actually, he has it hidden it under the one of him and Veronica," he said, giving it to her. 

"I don't know why he hid it," she said, looking at it. She turns it around, reading the back of it. 

My dearest, Jessica Louise Nelson
If you see this, I will always love you if anyone ever came between us. 
-Fergal

She looks at it but keeps it there and puts the picture of Fergal and Veronica together behind it. "Actually, he can keep the frame," she said. 

Jesy finished packing her stuff, putting it in her car. She goes back inside the house. 

"Jordan?" she asked, looking for him. 

"Still in bedroom," Jordan said. 

Jesy headed back upstairs. "Where are you?" she asked, smiling. 

Jordan walks up behind her. "Close your eyes," he whispers as he blindfolds her. 

"What are you doing?" she asked. 

"Shh. We are gonna go Fifty Shade in the bedroom. Fergal is gonna regret choosing Veronica over you," he said. 

"Lead me the way, Sir," she said. Jordan leads Jesy to the room.  

Meanwhile, Fergal was in Jeddah for Supershow Down. He's finishing getting his paint done. "Looks awesome," painter said. 

"Thank you. It won't stay on because of the heat," he said. The painter nodded. "Go retain that title," the painter said. 

Fergal nodded. He gets a call from Veronica. 

"Hey, babe, what's up?" he asked. 

"Someone sent me a video of you shoving Jesy at Smackdown Live backstage and I was wondering. Are you hurting Jesy because you left her for me?" Veronica asked. 

"I didn't mean to hurt her. That doesn't mean I will do the same to you," he said. 

"Even if you hurt me of which you won't. Plus, I would calm your drinking down because thanks you drunk talking about you leaving Jesy for me, everyone's calling me homewrecker for spilting you and Jesy up," she said. 

"Just ignore them. I will deal with Jesy. I better let you go. My match is up," he said. 

"Okay and good luck," she said. 

"Since I have you, I don't have to worry," he said. 

"Okay, bye," Veronica said, hanging up. 

"I love ....," Fergal paused as he got the dial tone. I put my phone in the locker room. While Fergal walks away. Someone walks in the locker room after Fergal leaves. He looked at Fergal's phone and deletes a picture of Fergal and Veronica in Madrid then leaves a note.

Fergal, 
You should have never choose Veronica over Jesy. What the fuck you thinking? You better get rid of your homewreker and go back to Jesy. You are making the biggest mistake of your life for leaving Jesy for someone blonde Latina plastic Barbie doll. Wake the fuck up and go back to Jesy because you are still in love with her. 
-Anonymous

Back in Florida

Jesy and Jordan just finished having sex in Fergal's bed, leaving condoms everywhere. 

"Good thing we did that," Jordan said. "Veronica will believe that Fergal cheated on her. Then she will leave him and he'll be alone forever," Jesy said. 

"We just leave a note but with a different woman's name," Jordan said. Jesy nodded. Jesy writes the note but in different hand writing. 

After that Jesy and Jordan leave Fergal's house. Jesy  started driving to her new house. 

"I'm gonna miss jumping off that dock," she said. "I bet. It looks like a peaceful neighborhood especially with a lake behind it," she said. 

She nodded as she continued to drive. "Well my new place  is in the suburbs and it has a pool in the backyard. So I'll have some pool parties, BBQs, etc. Nattie doesn't live far from my new place," she said. 

"Its in Nattie and TJ's neighborhood?" Jordan asked. 

"Yes, her cats love me," she said, smiling. 

"That's good. What about Reggie and Oscar?" he asked. 

"Fergal wanted to keep Oscar, so I kept Reggie," she said. 

"Oh okay," he said, smiling.

Who left Fergal a note about him making a mistake for leaving Jesy?
Will Fergal find out that Jesy and Jordan sexy mess?
Leave your comments...

Little Mix of Wrestling 2[Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें