015

Saturday 

Saturday 

Jesy and Jordan are in Las Vegas together. Fergal's at the Tottenham vs Liverpool game in Madrid with Veronica. Jesy decided to file for divorce from Fergal.

"Once Fergal and I get back to Florida, I am gonna give him divorce papers," Jesy said. 

"Okay, good," Jordan said, smiling.

Jesy smiles. "He deserves it!" she said, smiling.

"So Jesy, there is something I want to ask you," he said.

"Okay?" she asked. 

"Jessica, would you like to be my girlfriend? I promise I won't rush into marriage or anything. Nor will cheat on you with another Veronica. Unlike him, I'll protect you no matter what," he said. 

"Of course but I want to wait until divorce is final first and me losing the Raw and Smackdown Live titles, then I will," she smiled. 

"Okay," he said. Their phones went off. It was from twitter.

Breaking: Finn Balor has announced spilt from @littlemix member @jesynelson. "I been cheating on Jesy Nelson for a few months now. So I moved on to @verockstar.'

"That's a bunch of bullshit," she said.

She retweets and tells the story. "Actually, he and I were both dating @verockstar in an open relationship until he told me that Vero is prettier with blonde hair. Hell half no fury over a woman scorned Enjoy my sloppy seconds, and @finnbalor I am filing for divorce and I hope she enjoys whatever I leftover #scornedwoman." she tweets it. 

Jordan liked Jesy's tweet and retweeted.

"Also I stole your wife @finnbalor. #noregrets

Jesy smiles as she saw Jordan retweet. Jesy kissed his cheek. Jordan kissed Jesy deeply.

"I hope Liverpool wins," Jesy said.

"Me too. Either way. We both win!" Jordan said, smiling. 

"Because you got me and I got you baby," she said, smiling.

Later that day 

They were watching the end of the game. Liverpool defeats Tottenham.

Everyone was cheering

Everyone was cheering. "Yes! On Tuesday, I am gonna rub it in Fergal's face," she said. 

"You better," he said, smiling. 

"I'll even have Liv Morgan record it," she said. 

"When you do, can you send it to me?" he asked. 

"Of course," she said, giggling. He kisses her cheek. 

"Lets pull a drunk prank on Fergal," Jordan said. 

"Okay, like what?" she asked. 

Jordan whispers it to Jesy. Jesy gasped. "Eloping prank?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"How about we have drunk sex, call Fergal and make him hear us," she whispers. 

"Ooh I like that idea even better," he said. 

Meanwhile in Madrid

Fergal and Veronica were sleeping. Fergal's phone vibrates. It was Jesy calling him. 

He gets up, grabbing his phone and goes to the bathroom.

He answers it. "Hello?" he asked. There was moaning in the background.

"Oh Jesy, don't stop. Suck that cock for me," Jordan said. 

Fergal hears Jesy moaning and gagging noises.

"Oh god, your cock is better than Fergal's," she moaned.

"Good girl," Jordan said, groaning in pleasure

Fergal continued to listen to Jesy and Jordan. He started getting angry and sad as he heard Jesy's moans.

"God I miss her moans," Fergal thought to himself. 

Veronica groaned in her sleep. Fergal hangs up, goes back to bed. He laid next to Veronica, holding her. Veronica held on to his arms as she's still asleep. He stays awake as she stays asleep. 

Next Morning in Vegas

Jesy and Jordan did some sight seeing around Vegas before she gets on a plane for Raw show. They were holding hands together. Paparazzi were taking pictures of them and it don't bother them.

"Let them take them," Jesy said. 

"I will. It'll upset Fergal and Veronica, mostly Fergal," he said. 

"Since we called him during sex, he stayed on the phone for 5 minutes," she said. 

"I bet he enjoyed our sex noises," he said, smiling. 

"He's gonna have a field day on Tuesday if he's there," she said. 

Jesy's phone went off. It was Fergal texting her. 

Fergal: You want a divorce from me? That's fine, Jordan can fucking have you. 
Me: Same with Veronica! I hope she makes your life miserable like Cathy did. If she makes you miserable like Cathy did, don't come bitching to me about it.
Fergal: See you on Tuesday, bitch!

Jesy sighed angrily. 

"What was that?" Jordan asked. 

"Fergal texted me. He's being a total asshole," she said. 

"Ignore him. You deserve better. That's why your with me," he said. 

"I'm glad I turned to you," she said. 

"Remember what I said if you and Fergal have a rough time, you can always turn to me. If does anything to hurt you at Smackdown Live, just tell me and I will deal with him," he said. 

"I will," she said, smiling.

Sorry if this chapter was short. Next chapter will be longer.

Also congratulations to Liverpool on Saturday.