08

Jesy and Fergal are in Belfast, Ireland, doing live shows during the European Tour

Jesy and Fergal are in Belfast, Ireland, doing live shows during the European Tour. Jesy and Fergal are in an Intergender tag team match against Almas and Zelina Vega. Fergal does a slingblade to Almas. 

Zelina attempts to attack Fergal but Jesy grabs Zelina and does a Snap German Suplex to her. Jesy and Fergal looked at each other and does a shotgun drop kick together. Zelina and Almas hit the corner hard. 

Jesy pulls Zelina and Fergal pulls Almas in the middle. They both climbed the ropes and did a double Coup de Grace. The ref counts both as they cover their opponents. 

One, two, three, the bell rings. "Here's your winner, the team of the Intercontental Champion, Finn Balor and the Raw/Smackdown Women's Champion Jesy Nelson," Greg said. 

Jesy and Fergal got up. Jesy jumps on Fergal in his arms. He spinned her around. Everyone was cheering, including his family.

They got out of the ring and walked over to his family.  Zara and Zach walked over. Fergal hugged Zack and Jesy picked up Zara and hugged her. 

"Great match," Eoin said to Jesy, siding hugging her.

"Thank you," she said. 

Afterwards, Jesy and Fergal headed backstage to spend time with his family. Jesy got a picture with Zara. Zara's holding the Smackdown Live Women's title. 

"Can you see yourself as a wrestler?" Jesy asked. 

Monday Night Raw in London

Jesy's at the 02 Center in London. Fergal was doing an house show in a different town. Jesy's preparing for the contract signing with Lacey and Charlotte. Jesy was in her own locker room with Jordan Devlin standing outside

(RY: The Undisputed Women's Champion Jesy Nelson is in her locker room and her friend Jordan Devlin is guarding her. Protecting his protégé.) 
(CG: Still need a guy to fight her battles?)
(MC: Jesy has a reason why she's got security. With Charlotte and Lacey being classless. Jesy's a real celebrity, she the champion, and she's a role model to all girls.Plus her husband Finn Balor is part of Smackdown Live. Whether you like it or not. Respect The Succubus Queen or else she'll blind you with her Blood Mist)