chapter 30

~ KRIIIIIIIING ~

Y/n's POV

I groaned when I heard the alarm clock ring, "Aghh~ what time is it?" I slowly lifted my head up and took a peak on the nighstand next to me,

6:30 AM

I sighed and burried my face in my pillow, it's too early but I have to get up and cook for these 9 dorks.

I sighed once again and sitted my, I looked down to see myself in my sports bra and my eyes widened, I lifted up the blanket to see that I was only in my undergarments.

"Fuck, what happened last night?" I cursed under my breath and looked beside me, I saw a sleeping Jihyo beside me...she was..naked.

I blushed at the sight in front of me so I quickly got up and wore all of my clothes, I hurriedly made my way to the kitchen and started our usual routine.

It's been 5 years and our relationship is stronger than a rock, I chuckled when I remembered our first date.

- flashback -

"Jihyo right? yeah I'm her brother! where are you? at starbucks? ah no? aahhh okay okay wait there." I heard my brother said and I'm still nervous to meet her!

"Where is she?" I excitedly asked with a hint of nervousness.

"Cinema 10." That's where our cinema is at!

Both of us runned as fast as we can, with every step I make I can feel my heart beating like crazy.

I saw her...standing near the cinema where she said.

I got shy immediately and looked down while saying "Fuck this is it.."

I was finally infront of her, we were both awkward with each other and I did my best to be as clingy as ever.

The movie starts in 5 minutes, I still have time to wonder around with her.

My brother keot on teasing me and I was a shy tomato, I couldn't hold back anymore, I finally held her hand and she surprisingly held back.

AGGHHHH SHE'S HOLDING MY HAND HSHSHSHS

I tried to calm myself but my smile gave it away, I was way too excited to meet her.

The whole time was just us getting comfortable with each other, even teasing each other.

My brother pulled us in a store called Blue Magic, we were looking around and we're still fooling around.

Oppa bought something and he gave it to us, I was confused until he said,

"Wear those, you put this on her wrist and you put it on her wrist" My brother cheerfully said and I was still blushing.

We did the same and now we have matching bracelets! (cute af)

We made our way inside the cinema and took our seats...

- A few hours later -

The movie was about to end, I was enjoying everything even the presence of this beautiful girl beside me.

I was focusing well until I felt her poke my arm, I smiled to myself secretly because I already knew what she wanted.

I secretly slid my hand under my elbow, she quickly held my hand and I started to bite my lips so I could keep in my squealing...

We held each other's hand until my hand got sweaty because I was feeling hot even if it's cold inside, She was making my heart flutter all night long.

The movie finally ended and it was time to part ways, she headed to the parking lot where Pinky Oppa was waiting.

We just gave each other high five's because we're still awkward because of my stupid brother.

- end of flashback -

"Aahhh good times," I chuckled to myself and continued my work.

After preparing breakfast I woke all of them up including Jihyo so they could get ready.

While waiting I decided to clean up a bit, a few minutes in and they're already devouring every single dish I made.

I chuckled, good thing I ate first or else I wouldn't get a taste of my delicious food.

I also got myself ready for their show today.

After doing the things we all needed to do we had 3 minutes left, so we watched a few movies before leaving.

All the girls were paying attention and I was cuddling with Jihyo, what's new?

"Y/n?" I looked at Jihyo humming as my response, "I love you" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too baby" She gave me a smile before cuddling with me again.

- at show champion -

The girl's are now getting their make up done and I decided to buy some snacks for them.

I headed out alone without any mask or cap to cover up my identity, why you ask?

Because once's started to treat me nice, I could finally live my normal life again without facing danger.

I went to their favorite café to buy their favorite drinks, also bought them their favorite snacks and food.

On the way back, I met a few once's. They said a lot of good things which made me feel loved, everything finally went back to normal.

I enyered the building and went inside in the waiting room, "Food's here girls!"

My eyes widened when they all started to run towards me but stopped and formed a line, oldest to youngest.

Time to receive their love I guess, I smiled widely as they thanked me for doing things that their manager should be doing. But I volunteered for them to take a rest.

When Sana's turn was done, I got excited because it was my baby's turn-- Mina?

I was confused but still went with the flow.

I hid my sadness and just smiled, Tzuyu's turn was done they started to get their desired food and drinks.

I looked down and kept my hands in my pocket while I looked down at my shoes, I'm still upset when I didn't see her,

When I suddenly felt someone hug me, "Don't be sad anymore. I was just doing my make-up that's why it took a while." I hugged her back and just nodded.

I told her to eat and she went with the others, "You should eat too--" She was cutted off by a buzz,

It was my phone, someone was calling me. It was an unknown number so I got confused.

Before answering I told Jihyo that she should go ahead first,

Hello?

You have 3 weeks to spend time with your friends and with your precious Jihyo.

Just by hearing her voice made my blood boil, It was time for me to go. But I didn't want to, this stupid company became a big deal.

Whatever...

You're an adult now Y/n, you can handle this and beat those Park--

I don't hate the Park's company, woman. Don't include my name with your stupid plans because I never once thinked of them as bad people.

~ end call ~

This is getting out of hand...

---------------------------

I never felt so sorry in my entire life,
what a super late update 😅
Thanks for still supporting though!
and I might update slower than this because school is starting next week :>
and I have this very important person that I love the most hshshs
Love you all my cute munchies! 💕

-unnieeetot ♡