chapter 29

||SMUT WARNING||

3rd person's POV

The couples went back to the dorm happily, both holding each other's hands freely. Not caring if Once sees them in public.

"Jihyo..what about your dating ban?" Y/n asked worriedly, and Jihyo just smiled.

"Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it okay?" Y/n just nodded and let out a sigh,

They arrived at the dorm and it was already night time because they had a little date earlier, Both of them made their way to their room.

It was pretty quiet until,

Y/n's POV

I twisted the door knob and went inside our room, I stood frozen with what I saw. I looked over at Jihyo and she was shocked as well, What did we see you ask?

Oh nothing, just a normal make out session of Tzuyu and Sana.

I cleared my throat and both of them jolted up as if they were caught, because they were.

"You should at least lock the door when you're doing things like this, Sana take Tzuyu to your room. I want to rest peacefully." Sana nodded and pulled the younger one out.

I plopped onto Jihyo's bed but then I forgot that I needed to change, so I got up and took off my shirt.

I cursed under my breath, "Jihyo where's my bag?" I tiredly said and keot on looking for it,

"Oh you mean this one?" I looked behind me and saw Jihyo wearing my white sweater again while holding my bag, My sweater is so big that it looks like she's wearing nothing underneath, which I found hot.

I gulped trying hard to not stare at her legs for too long, I quickly nodded my head and she smirked.

She threw my bag away and walked towards the door to lock it, then she slowky made her way to me.

"You know, I've had enough with teasing you. I want the real deal baby." I once again gulped and feared for my life, I know how sexy she can get and it could kill me.

"J-Jihyo you have a sh-show tomorrow," I cursed at myself for stuttering,

"forget about the show, and you? you do me." She smirked before pushing me on the bed and within a second she was already on top of me.

"Jihyo, p-please rest" I tried to stop her but I got weak all of a sudden,

She shaked her head and kissed me roughly that I once again found sexy,

I kissed back in a similar pace like hers, I held her waist gripping on my sweater that she was wearing.

She parted from my lips a little, "Ahh~ Y/n, I'm so wet." She kissed me again sitting on my crotch area, she moaned in my mouth and started to grind on me.

"A-ah~" I was blushing so hard to hear her moan again, I can't believe we're actually doing this.

I changed our position and now I was on top, "Let me do all the work.." She nodded while bitting her lip, I smirked and gave her a kiss.

I dove in to her neck and started to give her some hickeys, she clearly liked it basing on how loud she moaned and how tigth she was gripping on my hair.

My hand traveled down her body, I touched her everywhere except for that one part that she needed my touch badly.

"Y-Y/n, st-stop teasing a-ah~." she couldn't wait any longer, she started to rub her womanhood roughly which made her moan loudly.

I smirked and pulled her hand away, "You can't touch yourself." she whined when I said that, she once again touched herself ignoring what I just said.

"You need a punishment.." I looked at her and she looked so happy when I said I was going to give her a punishment, Oh Jihyo..you would like this.

I smirked to myself and I teased her entrance, she was whining and telling me to put it in but I refused to listen.

She was so impatient that she pushed my finger in, impaling her womanhood.

She moaned, gripped the sheets and arched her back, "F-Fuck!" she cursed as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"J-Jihyo are you okay? I'll take it out hold on" I was about to pull it out but she stopped me,

"N-no! l-let me adjust that's all!" I nodded and kissed her to make her forget about the pain.

After a make out session she nudged me as a sign that she already adjusted and all that shit, I'm still shocked that she can get needy as fuck.

I slowly moved my fingers in and out so that it wouldn't hurt as much, but I was wrong it hurted her so much.

"F-faster!" She arched her back when I suddenly fastened my pase, she turned into a moaning mess underneath me.

I was still finger fucking her fast and hard just how she wanted it to be. I didn't care if my hand is getting sore, I just want her to come and get this over with.

Why? because she has a show tomorrow and I'll be dead if the members knew that she couldn't walk straight which will probably happen.

"Y-Y/n! I'm c-coming!!!" she gripped the sheets, moaning my name as I keep on fucking her.

I'm blushing as hell when I see her enjoying this, I bit my lip and endured the pain I was feeling.

I started to pant because my hand is really sora and I want her to come already, so I inserted another finger.

"AHH!!! Y/N!! F-FUCK!" she's driving me crazy, I like it when she moans my name.

After a few thrusting in and out with my fingers, she finally came. Her juices coated my fingers and I just watch them ooze out.

I slowly pulled my fingers out and went straight to the bathroom to wash my hands, I cleaned her up too.

I firstly get myself a shirt and wore it before laying down beside my panting girlfriend.

"Y-you were really good." Jihyo said hugging me, and I hugged back.

"Anything for you." She smiled and burried her face in my neck again,

"This time, it's your turn" She happily said and within a second she was already on top of me,

She kissed me roughly and started to tease me which made me mad. I begged her to not tease me and just make me feel good already.

I stared at her, showing nothing else but lust.

She smirked and did what she wanted to do, I bit my lip as she attacked my neck.

This is going to be a long night.

-----------------------

Thank you for 200 votes! 😭
This book is growing so much, it's been motivating me to write more!
ONE DAY TO GO MUNCHIES AND IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! 💕
I LOVE YOU ALL MY CUTE MUNCHIES! 💕

-unnieeetot ♡