•Twenty•

In comparison to his older friend Junmyeon, Jongdae was settled in one of the hottest places he's ever been in. He swore it was 40 degrees, and wanted to die. Jongdae sighed. There was a window in the room though. Is it able to open? Jongdae asked himself.

Jongdae stood up from the ground and walked over to the tall window. He saw this window was a way to get to the balcony. He grabbed the knob on the window, trying to push it open, only to realize he had to pull.

He mentally facepalmed himself before pulling the window open. He let himself slip through the window, onto the balcony.

[A/N: Imagine something like this,but with a window lmao

[A/N: Imagine something like this,but with a window lmao. Credits to the original photographer 💓]

Jongdae looked outside and took a deep breath. He was about 6 meters high and it wouldn't be the best idea to jump off the balcony. He'd kill himself for sure because he knows he's a stupid fucker.

He looked over his shoulder and saw it looked quite pretty. It's old and plants have grown everywhere but it does look pretty. He really didn't want to go back inside into the heat. He didn't understand why it was so hot in that room anyways, he could escape the room easily by the window. But how would he get down? He didn't know. He couldn't leave without the other eight anyways. And Sooyoung. The nine, he corrected himself.

He had to find out where the others were in order to come up with a plan, right? But how would he ever do that? He's not smart enough to come up with a huge escape plan. He also lost his phone weeks ago so he has nothing.

She panted heavily. Sooyoung sat on her so to call bed. It was barely a bed really. It was the thinnest, smallest matrass and it felt as if she slept on concrete. She had slept in more comfortable beds. But her bed was definitely not the problem right now.

The big problem was that she had so much trouble to breath in her room, partly because of the lack of oxygen in the room, partly because of her wounds and sickness.

Sooyoung felt horrible and all she wants is to lie down and sleep. But there's no possibility to sleep like this. Her whole body ached. She hadn't eaten in about two days. She drank water from a small tea cup every morning and night. That was all she got.

She rubbed her eyes. Her eyes hurt because of the crying. She even tried catching her own tears in a cup and a small plastic bag to drink later, which obviously was impossible.

She thought back to a few days ago, when she heard loud voices, multiple boys, including Jongdae. She had prayed they would save her, she had prayed it would be the police. But neither of her prayings were heard. The other boys, which she later understood as Jongdae's friends, have also been locked up in seperate rooms since then.

That's what she thought.

"Yah, get of me."

Baekhyun whined. "But I am so scared," he pouted. "I don't feel like cuddling okay? I am thinking. We have to get out of here," Jongun sighed. "As if you could come up with a plan. We both know neither of us can. Junmyeon would be able too but he's all freaked out probably." "Shutup. I am still trying. There has to be some way, right?"

Jongin and Baekhyun were seated in a small room, with a balcony and a window they couldn't open.

[A/N: See the first pic. It's the same :)]

Baekhyun sighed. "We should find out where they all are now." "I know, but how do we do that?" Jongin sighed. "Let's try the window again."

The two pushed, pulled and tried lifting the window all kinds of ways, without any success unfortunately. "I hate this fucking thing!" Jongin screamed and punched the window harshly, making it shatter into a thousand pieces.

Both boys gasped and looked at each other with wide eyes. Trying not to hurt themselves, they climbed out of the window, onto the balcony. Baekhyun took the deepest breath before hugging his younger friend. Jongin just smiled and patted his back, until he saw a male figure standing on the same kind of balcony, not far away. Jongdae.

"JONGDAE!" Jongin screamed at his friend. Baekhyun and Jongdae both looked up, meeting each others eyes. Jongdae smiled, although he had a lot of worry in his gaze. "Where are all the others?!" "We don't know! We have to help them and get out of here!" Baekhyun shouted. Jongdae nodded heavily. "But how do we do that?!" Jongin sighed and shrugged his shoulders, sitting on the edge of the balcony.

"That edge is dirty tho," Baekhyun sighed, lowkey disgusted. "You are too." "Jongin get off there! It's moving!" Jongdae yelled. "What?! I can't hear you!" Jongin yelled back, not understanding a word his friend said.

Just before Jongdae could repeat his warning, the stones were teared apart, causing Jongin to fall down. All three screamed, having an almost-heartattack. Jongin had grabbed a leftover of stones, which were still pretty stable.

"No one must've been on these in ages," Baekhyun sighed, "are you alright?" He tried to pull Jongin up by his hand, but he was not strong enough.

"Jongin?!" A voice war echoing through the place. Sehun. "Yes it's me! Where are you?!" "Right below! Swing yourself down and to the front!" Sehun yelled.

Jongin looked at Baekhyun, knowing he would probably panic on his own. "What are you waiting for?!" "I love you," Jongin quickly said, before swinging himself on Sehuns balcony.

Jongin hugged the youngest, sighing as he rest his head on his shoulder. "You're bleeding!" Jongin said as he pulled back from the hug. "A small stone from your balcony fell on my forehead," Sehun explained laughing. "Gosh you're too positive."

"What do you think y'all are doing?"

HELLO EVERYONE
It's been 9182828 years since the last update. Oops. Sorry. Didn't really know how to wrap this story up but I kinda have a plan rn. Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading

Xo