The present ( epilogue )

You're sitting in the principal's office.

There's seems to be controversy. What happened?

"Miss young what have you done?" he questioned right off the back looking straight forward to avoid any eye contact with you.

You paused showing your confusion, what was he talking about? did I do something wrong? don't tell me my math teacher snitched on me you thought furrowing your eyebrows.

you looked at him strangely, " I have done nothing wrong" stealing a math teachers pen is nothing to be sent to the principal for.

Your principal took two steps towards you and looked you right in the eye. His intense stare caused you to freeze.  Anxiously you started to fiddle around with your fingers.

" E-Excuse me but, why am I here?" You questioned. It seems like your questions are just angering him.

Principal Willson couldn't help but let his emotions seep through. He shouted vulgar words then decided to open several documents kept neatly in his desk. Out of the several documents he chose one and showed it to you.

 Out of the several documents he chose one and showed it to you

...
The picture caused you to freeze, the cold air vent caused you to shiver. Who could have done such a thing?

" you think I did this?" you said pointing at the graphic picture. There's no way I could have done this my mother doesn't even let me use a match to light a candle, image burning a house.

He paused causing you to tense up and look around the room awkwardly. Your principal grabbed his waist and started tapping his foot waiting for a truthful answer " miss Young you shouldn't be confused all evidence leads up to you"

You stood up immediately pushing your chair back. "WHAT EVIDENCE!" You screamed trying to make sense of the situation at hand frantically you started scratching your head due to stress there's no way he has evidence, there's no possible way.

"Calm down miss Young, there's no need to get rowdy the police should get here soon" 

his statement didn't calm your nerves, knowing that authorities were coming into this situation made you even more anxious.

Your blood boiled,"Police! This situation shouldn't be addressed to the authorities. You accused me for a crime you don't even have accurate evidence on. What evidence do you have that I started this fire." 

your argument was being addressed until you heard *knock knock* coming from the front door. You and your principal stopped bickering and stood quiet for a couple of seconds.

...

" *sigh* They're here, I wish you good luck miss Young" 

He grabbed you by the wrist, bringing you towards the door.

 Is this legal is he allowed to touch a student like this, what a principal you thought sarcastically. He gets random evidence and then decides he's a detective from "Law and Order".

S-Stop!!!! What are you doing? You got the wrong person you said slapping his hand, over and over again, but for a 50-year-old man, he had a tight grip. 

Why was he doing this? you thought.

I must have been framed!!!!

Struggling from his grasp your principal decided to have one last talk with you." stop fighting miss Young, maybe Ray and his family will have sympathy on you."

When you heard his name you came to a realization."Ray? Ray Chauffeur? You questioned.

"Yes, you set fire to his house causing his mother, and father to die. You left him with a second-degree burn on his left eye and ruined his life"

"Now if you stop fighting and come with me this Situation can easily come to an end."

(A/N )Ray chauffeur is tall standing at 5'9, he had messy blonde hair and green eyes that everyone seemed to fall for. To get even more anime cliche he's smart, athletic, and hot!! basically the perfect high school boy. The boy was popular and everyone knew it, like who wouldn't know his locker is basically a mailbox for love letters.

"There's no way I could have done this, the boy was extremely popular the only time I could even talk to him was when I ...

...

"W-When I was dared to"

The police couldn't wait any longer. They forcefully opened to door and reached for me.

"Ouch could you please calm down" The cuffs they put around my wrists were too tight. They escorted me out of the school premises. It didn't help that everyone's eyes were on me.

What really hurt wasn't being falsely accused but, seeing my best friend cry for me.

" Naomi! Where are they taking you?" she screamed with tears dripping down her face.

She was blocking the path trying to talk to me so the Police forcefully pushed her out of the way causing her to fall backward.

" don't worry I'll be fine, just make sure you don't get another best friend," I said trying to ease the situation with my dark humor.

Once inside the police car, they asked me questions but, I stood there in silence. The only thing that phased my mind was who could do this to me and......

...

Why?