Chapter 2: What Am I Doing Here?

Start from the beginning

"L-Let g-go of me you filthy being, I did not give such permission to the likes of you to touch a holy pure as myself" I argued struggling to escape his grasp, but he kept an iron clad grip on me and didn't seem to want to let go.

"After you tried to land a hit on me first? Little one" the blue haired male questioned with a blank face. My face flushed from embarrassment and I struggled even harder to have him unhand me, so I could make my escape.

Not realizing how close to the edge of the bed I was, I unconsciously moved back as hard as I could, a means to catch him unguarded. I was successful in my plan, however I didn't think any further about what was going to happen after I got him to let go, and so I felt myself undoubtedly bracing backwards uncontrollably. I gasped then closed my eyes waiting for the moment I'd feel my back hit onto the wooden platform beneath and the unaltered shock of pain would course through my being. However a few seconds passed and I felt no source of impact befall on me and I wondered if I had gone unconcious

I opened an eye to see that I was nowhere near the floor as I thought I had been. Looking up I saw the silhouette of a body being blocked by the suns rays, and as if angels were silently singing in my head the sun's rays had finally gone to reveal the very face of the guy I think I like least in the world. I asked Our Lord why he had brought such bad luck on to me and cursed in my mind about how we got into a very compromising and might I say embarrassing position. I don't know how, but I somehow managed to still stay on the bed, with my hair sprawled all around me in different places, my lips were slightly open as I gasped in surprise, and the blush that I thought was long gone was starting to irritate me, as my cheeks glowed in a fiery strawberry red colour. My eyes were wide open as my heartbeat and pulse started to race more quickly. The fact that this guy, no this male, no my mortal enemy , was on top of me with him having both his hands at the sides of my head, and looking down on me, with his legs on either side of my own was making me think rapidly that I couldn't even fathom what had happened next.

First

The door opened for all eyes to see the scene displayed in front of them

Second

Time seemed to stop for an eternity

Third

I could definitely feel the stares of multiple eyes gazing down at me

Fourth

They all started talking in hushed whispers like a bunch of school girls who had just seen the same guy they all crushed on whiz past them

And fifth

The guy himself still being on top of me, doesn't even have the decency to think for a moment that he should get off of me at this minute, other than just staring at me in all my embarrassing glory.

"Well, well what happened here~?" a teasing voice asked and I looked to the side to see the familiar locks of blonde hair, looking at us incredulously.

"Oh I know, I know, they were like about to get kinky and stuff aru" the aru lady showed up smirking. She looked at us as if she saw some kind of amusing display going on and I felt a wave of annoyance rush over as I glared at her before turning my head to the side.

"Such matters cannot be done at a time like this Master Solomon" the purple haired bafoon with dumb looking tufts of hair sticking out on both sides that had some sort of resemblance to horns answered as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Yes Master, at such an important time like this how could you think of wanting to taint such a beautiful maiden as her with your unthinkable male desires" the lady with orange hair said unannouncedly as she came over to the bed where we were, my face heated up at the meaning behind her statement and I immediately pushed myself away from him.

"Oh Arba is it time already?" asked the blue haired male as he looked at his former servant with a normal face acting as if everything was fine.

Taking advantage of him letting his guard down, I swiftly raised my hand and this time successfully slapped him across the face then ran out of the room, pushing past anyone that stood in my way.

3rd P.O.V

"Wow Solomon just got his first bitch slap by a chick, and a hot one at that too" remarked the eye patch wearing male, while looking at the bright red mark resting itself upon Solomon's face.

"Oh so you think she's like that hot huh, you stupid idiot aru" said Falan as she punched Wahid on the head, a tick mark appeared on her head.

"What's it you you stupid woman! Whoever I find sexy or hot has nothing to do with you!" Wahid irritatingly said as Falan grew angrier at what he just said.

"Okay fine then, if you can like find any hot woman you see, go and like be with them, you white haired bastard aru!" Falan shouted as she angrily hit Wahid once more.

"Oh yeah, and don't ever think like think of touching my chest anymore you fucking man whore"

As Falan and Wahid both continued their mindless lover's quarrel, Solomon stared at the the door through which you had just ran away from, rubbing his cheek that stung a twinge. He couldn't help but give a small smile at your actions, thinking that you were such an interesting person.

[Y/n] P.O.V

As I ran down the hallway, I couldn't help, but to think about how much I wanted to die, as I couldn't deal with the embarrassment of having to face them or anyone at that matter, after the encounter I had just a while ago. I ran trying to find a way out of this godforsaken place my heart rate still picking up it's pace as I only had one thought on my mind.

'What am I doing here?'

TO BE CONTINUED

Word Count (not really): 1,911 words