overwhelming warmth

It had been nearly 3 months since Hitoshi Shinsou transfered into class 1-A. He's been working harder than ever to remain in the hero course, but along the way he's come closer to a lot of cool people.

Shinsou and Tokoyami would hang out and be emo together, talking about things like my chemical romance.

He got along with Ojiro quite well, after he'd apologized about the sports festival. They got tea together sometimes, but all Shinsou ever got was coffee.

Jirou was pretty cool too. She was awesome at things like singing, and playing instruments, and even taught Shinsou a few things.

Midoriya was of course nothing but friendly from the beginning. He would train with Shinsou a lot, or just whenever they could.

But, who he hung out with most, or found himself sticking around, was Denki Kaminari. He was fun to be around. The casual jokes, the smile that always lit up his face, the rare occasion of a pick-up-line, it made him fun to be around.

-------

Saturday, 2:14pm

Shinsou was sunk into the couch in the common room, a cup of coffee in his grasp. Kaminari had been talking to him about some pro hero for a while now, and he eventually just zoned out, just enjoying the sound of his voice. He had absolutely no idea what he was saying.

Kaminari noticed that Shinsou was zoning out "are you even listening to me?"

Shinsou blinked a few times, his indigo colored eyes landing back on the blabbering boy in front of him "yeah- of course i am." He said, you know, like a liar

"What was i saying then?" Kaminari crossed his arms over his chest with a small grin, raising an eyebrow at Shinsou.

"Uhh.." Shinsou pinched his eyebrows together, trying to dig really deep into his brain to see if he actually remembered "ssomething aboutt.." He started off, dragging out each word "..All Might?"

A small laugh rose from Kaminari's lips "you weren't paying attention at all." He stood up off of the couch

"Im sorryy" Shinsou's face turned a light shade of pink, but it was barely noticeable. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I got distracted."

"Now you're just making excuses, you think im boring don't you?" Kaminari had a small, amused smile, clearly not giving the situation any serious attention at all

And with a small eye roll, "Oh yeah, its definitely that, i think you're boring as hell." The bitter sarcastic tone in his voice rung through

Kaminari scoffed and shook his head, still grinning "wow- okay." He said just before walking away towards the kitchen

"Hey where are you going?" Shinsou asked, resting his arm on he back of the couch

"Away from you!" Kaminari called out before turning the corner into the kitchen.

Shinsou looked back at his coffee mug, with a dense smile. He was alone again, with nothing but this overwhelming feeling of warmth in his chest. God, he was really falling for Kaminari, wasn't he?

-----

Hey!! This was so fun to write and i cant wait to finish the rest of the story.

This is just the beginning, be prepared for what's to come.