Immigrants

I think that the Immigrants that are here legally have every right to stay, however, I don't agree with them crossing the border illegally.

Jobs- an illegal immigrant cannot LEGALLY have a job because you need proof of citizenship in order to work in an establishment, therefore, they cannot be taking our jobs, you're just too lazy to apply anywhere so you blame it on the immigrants. where I live practically every store/restaurant has a "NOW HIRING" sign out their window or they are hiring they just don't have it posted outside, it's very easy to find a job that can sustain you long enough to get experience in order to get a higher paying job to support your family.

Dreamers- The children who were brought over the border and born here technically have citizenship, but if you get caught by ICE you then have to make the decision on whether or not to tear up your family so they can stay in America or to bring them back to Mexico with you. On the other hand, Americans want to dream too of going to college and living "the best life".

"concentration camps"- 1. they are not being dragged into gas chambers and being forced to work for us in order to fight a war. 2. the jews didn't voluntarily jump into the concentration camps but the illegals are. 3. if you were to escape prison (Mexico in this case) they sent police (ICE) to come looking for you to bring you back to prison.