Abortions

get ready to sit back on this one it's gonna be a long one.

so abortion is a very heavy topic and I do believe that in cases such as rape, incest, stillborn, or if it will kill/harm the mother that they should be able to abort the child but not when it's convenient for the mother after they went and had sex with their side piece and got pregnant and didn't want to tell their significant other. I believe in that case they should have to carry the child to full term (unless complications arise and they can't be carried till the full term) and they should be given away to adoption and be in the care of foster care. 

now arguably the foster care system is also horrible so, I think instead of putting money into these clinics that they should be putting money into creating a better foster care system with more thorough background checks, and I think that the facility that cared for the child until adoption has to come in and check on the child until they feel comfortable and they should always have to go to the doctor every 2 to 3 months with the reports sent to the facility in order to keep an eye on the child. if at anytime a child is abused mentally or physically they should be taken by the adoptee and returned to the facility for further care including therapy. there are several ways to take care of the foster care system and to make it better. no program can be perfected and there will never be a perfect system. there will never be a perfect child, nor a perfect adoptee.

now let's discuss what classifies as abuse.

Mental: telling the child they are worthless. telling them that they are the reason you and someone else are fighting. TELLING THEM NO IS NOT MENTAL ABUSE

Physical: punching, kicking, slapping your child for no reason. not feeding or giving your child water. not giving them proper healthcare. and disregarding their wellbeing. SPANKING THEM WITH YOUR HAND/BELT IS NOT ABUSE IT IS TEACHING THEM CONSEQUENCES.

that is obviously not everything that classifies mental and physical abuse but it does set a rough perimeter. 

back on to abortions. now what if a woman who is addicted to methamphetamines is pregnant and when they give birth their child will also be addicted as well. In that case, the child will be taken from the mother at birth and be weaned off the drugs until they are stable enough to live without the need to take the drug and if the mother is showing signs of improvement and is trying to stop then the baby will stay either in the hospital or in foster care until the mother is clean if the mother decides to keep the child.

now, I also believe that if the father wants the baby that he should be able to have the child and the mother must take the child to full term and give away the rights to the child and have to pay child support just like if the father walks away from the mother before the child is born because it shouldn't be one-sided thing where only if the mother doesn't want it she can abort it that is ridiculous because it is just as much as the fathers choice as the mothers. 

what do we do in the cases where the child is still too young? well, we let the child decide if they want the baby and keep a close eye on the mother's health and no matter what they choose they must go into a sexual education class in order to fully understand what sex is and why they had the baby whether or not they already understand. 

what about the kids who won't have a "normal life" because of retardation, or medical problems that inhibit them from being able to do the things normal kids do?  I think that they have just as much of a chance to live like anyone else and it should be shamed if a mother gives away a child just because they would be more difficult to take care of rather than a "normal" child.

I also don't believe that the child should be able to be aborted after a heartbeat OR neurological function is able to be tracked because at that point they are a living breathing human that deserves the world. I think illegal abortions should be classified as either manslaughter or homicide or even pre-meditated murder if they went to a clinic and got denied abortion. I definitely don't agree with people able to abort their kids when they are full term. 

in retrospect if it seems like its convenient or that the mother is continuously going to clinics for abortions that they should not be allowed to continue to have abortions or they should be sterilized (they have their tubes tied or in even some extreme case a hysterectomy where they take the entire uterus out of the body preventing any more kids.

I don't agree with getting your sons vasectomies and then reversing them when they're older because of complications that could arise since they're small like infection or even clipping the wrong things rendering the penis unusable ever.