s a t u r d a y : seo johnny

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hwara removed her oversized hoodie and shorts before looking at the mirror. She felt her cheeks getting red again before she sighs.

The black two pieces complimented her body shape and look but she felt uncomfortable since it was her first.

She wears the white Lacey coverup that she can wear on her way to the pool. She sits down, trying to calm her red face.

"Hwara, are you ready?" She heard Sicheng's voice from the other side of the door, making her jump.

"Uhm... no!" She lied, she's dressed up but she's not ready to go out and let them see her.

"Hwara, if it's about what my sister gave you, come out!" She then heard Yuta's voice but she still said no.

"I'll smash this door open in 3, 2, 1-" She runs towards the door and open it but hid behind the door.

"Hwara, come out- wow." Mark looked behind the door and froze on his spot when he saw her.

"Don't look-" Mark grabbed her wrist and pulled her out from behind the door. She looks down hiding her face.

"You look so beautiful, oh my God!" Haechan said, making sure that she doesn't get too insecure.

"Come on, you're already beautiful. Let's just have fun, okay?" Mark said before they head to the pool area.

Hwara sits down on one of the sunbathing chairs under the umbrella. It was still bright since it is afternoon and the boys are enjoying in the outdoor area where they are right now.

"Hey, you good?" Johnny smiled at her, sitting down beside her and she nodded.

"Feel a little better, I guess." She said and he chuckled. He patted her head as he just stays with her.

"I don't wanna make you uncomfortable and all but you're actually really sexy right now." He said with a smirk and Hwara blushed.

"Don't say that..." She covers her face but Johnny didn't say anything and uncover her face with his hands.

She looked into his eyes and literally saw them sparkle. He then smiled and kissed her fingers before standing up.

"Join us whenever you want," Johnny said before getting into the pool with Mark. She doesn't know why but she keeps looking at Johnny.

She saw Johnny look at her, his shirt soaked, making his muscular body visible. He winked at her and she hides her face, looking away.

"Hwara! Come join us!" Taeyong said, calling her over. The other boys start to call her as well. She sighs and gave in.

She removed her coverup before entering the pool. She felt uncomfortable at first but then the boys made him comfortable which she ended up being useful.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara asked permission to the boys if she can something back in her room. They all accepted and she made her way to the room, wearing her coverup and a towel around her neck.

She entered her room but was suddenly pinned to the wall. Her eyes widened as she faces Johnny.

He closed the door and leaned closer to her face, their lips centimetres apart.

"Can you be mine?" He asked with a husky tone that sent shivers down her spine.

"Can I be yours?" He whispered into her ear which made her blush even more. His soaked shirt touching her body.

She didn't answer and Johnny walked back, placing his hands on the doorknob.

"What am I doing? Of course, you don't like me." He gave her a weak smile before he was about to turn the doorknob.

Hwara placed her hand in the door before jumping and smashing her lips onto Johnny's, his eyes widened at her sudden action.

He smiled, kissing her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer to him.

They broke the kiss and Johnny lift her up, making her shriek. He sits on the couch, placing Hwara on his thighs.

"Sheesh, what's your problem?" She pouted but Johnny only laughed and rest his head on her collarbone, his hands playing with her wet hair.

"I have this problem.. that I love you too much and it hurts," Johnny said, making her blush and laugh. She tangled her fingers into his hair before they connected their lips once again.

"I love you too, Seo Johnny." She said and he buries his face into the crook of her neck.

"You're mine and only mine now. I love you to the moon and back."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I hoped you like that :)

Also...

My friend sent this to me and this is fucking illegal, Seo Johnny

(Also Johnny is wrecking my bias list just by smiling, oh my God, help)