"You probably don't know how to control intense feelings. Don't worry, you'll learn over time if you are careful." Iori took a deep breath and squeezed Riku's shoulder. He looked right into Riku's fiery red eyes. "I will always support you, Kujou-san. I will be your control." Iori could not believe he was saying such embarrassing things.

"Why are you so nice to me...?" Riku wrapped his arms around Iori's waist and leaned his upper body on Iori's, making Iori blush.

Iori refrained from pinching Riku's cheek. "It's because you are too cu...*ahem* sad, yes, sad. By the way, Kujou-san, I suggest you take a few days off work." Riku flinched then asked why. "You are too emotionally unstable. There's no way you can keep your image right now." It was true. If he went to work and someone said something bad to him, or his manager made him say terrible words, he might lose it and repeat last night's incident.

Riku hesitated. His manager would never allow this, but Iori pressured him into calling her. Riku pulled away from Iori and went to grab his phone, before coming to sit even closer to Iori. Their thighs and shoulders were touching. Riku sighed and shakily pressed call once he found his manager's number, and she picked up instantly.

"Kujou! Where the hell are you?!? You should be here by now!" Riku had to take his phone 2 inches away from his ear. His manager was furiously loud. Even Iori could hear her clearly.

Now? Riku glanced at the digital clock on the wall. 10 AM. Saturday. *Ah! I have a photoshoot at 11 AM! Oh no what do I do?! * Riku then glanced at Iori who put his warm hand on his thigh. Iori nodded and told Riku to go ahead and commence the plan. The high school boy whispered very softly, "Your health comes first, Kujou-san."

Riku took a deep breath and readied himself for whatever words his manager was about to throw at him. "Manager-san, I really... can't go. I am not feeling we-" Riku was cut off by the even more furious manager.

She screamed. "Don't give me that crap! I am not taking responsibility for your goddamn failure!"

That word again. Riku's hands trembled. He might lose it again. Even Iori could not believe what he was hearing. He heard that Riku's manager controlled Riku's actions. He never thought she would be this horrible. Iori decided to pull the phone from Riku. "Fwah!?!" Riku gasped as he saw Iori with his phone in his ear.

Iori channelled his inner savagery. He wished he had as much of that as Gaku. "Should you really call yourself a manager if you can't even take care of your idol?"

"Who are you?" Questioned the cold manager.

Iori forced his voice to be as low and as angry as possible. "I don't need to answer your questions. Listen. Your fellow idol here went ahead and hurt TRIGGER centre." Iori started his threat. He was frowning so much even Riku was scared. Riku wiggled away from Iori a little.

"Hmph, why should I believe you?" Iori could hear that the manager tried to act like she didn't care, but her voice gave her away.

"Why don't you go have a look? The boy was hurt and bruised. Oh, and need I tell you what would happen if words got out? You have a lot of connections, sure, but do you really want to risk your solo idol's career? You do realise TRIGGER is one of the top idols in Japan, yes?" Iori could hear hisses of anger from the other side. He smiled a little knowing his threat was working.

"What do you want?" The manager spoke bluntly.

"Don't mess with him for the next week. Cancel all the work during that time period and the information won't be leaked."

Kujou's manager did not think much of the terms. Her idol would suffer greatly and Takamasa would likely have a go at her if the information was leaked. She accepted it and hung up. Iori partly regretted doing that as the manager could scold Riku after the deal. Plus I6 could be in danger if she found out who threatened her. At the same time, Iori could not just leave Riku whom he cared very much about.