#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??

Start from the beginning

"Ragini I want to know the truth..Why I feel that there is a big thing lying behind!! Your behaviour-------"

"Thank you Swara! But we dont have much time to lost to your VERY GREAT THOUGHTS!!! You can shut your mouth now!"

Swara looks startled.
Ragini continues and goes towards Sanskaar. .

"The biggest of all crime you did and framed me alone..! You drugged a GIRL! You came to take revenge from your own family members...You manipulated me at the peak point where I needed some healthy advise and motivation to move on and you brought me here!!! Well I would have returned back but then continuing these cheap things was under someone's pressure."

"Heyyy! I am not trusting her."
Says Sanskaar. He interrupted her yet again. Ragini passes out a bitter chuckle and says:-

"You think I am wrong!!! What if Swara had never trusted you. Why should you get a chaancee!!? And this fool, he can give chance to a bloody scoundrol who came to destroy him but not me who actually loves him more than her own liiffee....! Now its for the last time...if you dont want to listen, then be ready for the consequences....I am leaving...!!!!"

She was about to go when Laksh holds her wrist and stops her...

"I am listening. And Sanskaar...Ill cut your tongue if you said even a single word."

"But---"

"Shut up!"
He takes Ragini to the sofa and made her sit. He sits Infront of her while Swara and Sanskaar occupy the sofa on the either sides of her.

"Ragini we are waiting."
Says Swara.
Ragini composes herself and starts:-

"When I had that accident, Sanskaar had changed me and asked me to help him. I got indulged upto the time when he came up with th he idea of drugging. Well, I thought to back off and I even denied him to use drugs. But he was so engrossed in his revenge that he didnt listen to me and asked me to go but said that I must not tell anyone the truth or he will try his best to destroy Swara and Laksh's life in any means. I couldn't say anything and backed off. I started secretly protecting Swara but one day....HE came and my life turned upside down.
He manipulated and blackmailed me in name of Dida and Sharmishtha Maa to help Sanskaar and doing all these. So I joined him back in his plan. I tried every means to reduce the intensity of his attacks. But one day, Sanskaar himself backed off. I got relieved that now even I also don't need to do all this but the pressure on me kept increasing and HE finally asked me to kill SwarA. That was the shock of my life...When I denied, he started keeping his armed men around Baadi and Maheshwari Mansion....And even I saw one man pointing his pistol towards Annapoorna Maa... He started blackmailing in the name of everyone. I was terrified and then at last had to accept. I thought of a plan to reveal everything to Swara secretively and once took her in the room. The moment I was about to tell her, we heard a large scream and went out to see Dida lying in pool of blood. I was afraid now and started feeling guilty. I always used to spend my time in Swara's room trying to get some evidence that who wants to kill her and only there I found her certificates of being a State Silver medalist....
Daaammmnn!!! How could I forget this??? We got the medal together in our school days!! And it came out as a biggest help for me...So I intentionally pushed her from the bridge so that there was surity of her being alive! And rest you know!!!!!"
Ragini says looking hopeful.

"Hmmmm....For an instance if I believe your words..Who could be there who hates Swara to this extent...!"
Asks Laksh.

Author's note:-
Wait I will tell you..
amita291 anju434 loveraglak shivika2417 and many more. These are those who hate Swara upto such extent. If anyone else....say #me too here👉
😹😹😂😂😹😹😂😂😹😹😂😂😹😹