page 8 \ chapter 7 \

warning this chapter contains smut. not a lot of it but just felt like I needed to warn in case someone isn't comfortable with this stuff

'same day as the last chapter'

its currently 8pm and me and the girls just got to our hotel room. "hey ona just texted me" Haley said standing up from her bed "what did she say?" "she said that there's a party for influencers in 30 minutes" Spencer jumps from her bed and said "can we please go?" Haley went next to her and both of them Made puppy eyes "you guys can go. im not in the mood to go" 'why not" Spencer spoke up. "just not feeling it. but you guys can go" "are you sure?" "yeah ill be fine. now go" 

the girls got dressed and I just laid there on my bed. I could see that they didn't want to leave me alone but just because I don't want to have fun doesn't meant that they can't have fun. when they leave I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. when I got out I heard Paytons voice. maybe the guys are going with the too. I put in Corby's hoodie that I stole before I left. i ordered room service and asked for some popcorn.

so there was I laying on my hotel room bed watching teen wolf. it was now like 10 pm and I heard a knock on the door. weird the girls have the key why would they knock. I turn off my computer and walk to the door and open it to  see Chase "hey" "hi why aren't you at the party"

"wasn't feeling it" "oh same" we stayed in an awkward silence for a few seconds "so wanna come in?" I ask breaking the silence "yeah sure" he comes in and I close the door. we sat on the bed in complete silence. we make eye contact in the middle of the silence and we both lean in.

 we were so close from each other that I cloud feel his warm breath hitting my face and I felt my breath go heavy. the butterflies in my stomach were crazy. but I didn't want to kiss him first so i didn't do anything. after a short moment his lips finally touched mine and I felt like I was going to explode. my heart was beating fast, my butterflies were crazy and it felt so good to have e that feeling. 

our kiss quickly turned into a make out session, I was on top of him, his hands on my waist and mine on his hair. he turned us over so now he's on top of me. he started to kiss my jawline and then going to m neck. It didn't take him long to find my sweet spot and when he found it I was a moaning mess. he takes my hoodie off and I take his shirt off. his hand were exploring my body lie crazy. he starts to make hickeys all over my body and I couldn't stop moaning. 

thing were getting very heated in that room it was moans and groans every where until we hear a knock on the door. I knew It wasn't the girls because they had the keys but I still put my hoodie back on in case its Payton or chase k. I walk to the door and see a man that was probably on his 30s "excuse me but we been receiving a bunch o noise complaining form this room" the man said in a very stressed tone "a bunch? how many to be exact""11" wow that the amount of this floor and upstairs rooms. "I'm so sorry sir it won't happen anymore" "thank you and good night" 

the exact moment the man leaves the girls and the boys came "what happened and its that chase?" Payton asked looking behind me "uhh me and chase were watching a movie and it was to loud" I say. they definitely didn't believe me "really?" Haley said as she walked to the next door "wha are you doing" she didn't answer and knocked on the door.  a boy opened the door, he was probably 19 or something. "hey I'm sorry for the noice we didn't notice the movie was that loud" Haley said leaving all of us confused "movie? trust me I know what I heard that is not a movie it sounded like I was watching pornhub on the theatres" the guy said and every one immediately stare at me and chase. the guy closes the  door and Haley walked back to us

"movie huh" "oaky I'm not explaining anything to any of you so good night" I say to them walking back to the room and all of them leave expect the girls of course. they definitely were tired or else they would ask what happened but they didn't . we all went to sleep. 

written: June 5th 2019

published: June 5th 2019

a

so wha did you guys think about this chapter? 

I honestly liked cuz finally something happened and I guess it was cool

please comment what do you think about this because I would love to know what do you guys want to read in this story. many brains work better than one 

893 words.