Chapter 35

Liz's

Thursday

*Nialls surprise party *

It might be weird and unexpected to celebrate a birthday party on Thursday, but that's the exact reason as to why we even did it in the first place. We thought little Nialler would never see it coming.

The plan was to say that I just wanted to go out for the hell of it. However, Niall, being the great and caring boyfriend he is, refrained himself from the idea of letting me go.

'I really think it's a bad idea to go out on a school night. Wouldnt want you to fall asleep during your classes,' he said.

However, in the end he gave up and now we're on our way to Funky Buddah, just as we had all planned.

"I can't believe you wanted to go out on a school night. A few nights ago you weren't even a party girl," Niall chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just as surprised as you... I just-  I don't even know." I said trying to avoid blowing our cover.

We walked towards the main entrance and as soon as we walked in we were welcomed by a bunch of people yelling

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" In unison.

Niall jumped back surprised and everyone just laughed at his reaction. I was surprised he didn't start yelling profanities, to be honest.

"Happy birthday Nialler," I said with a bright smile.

Niall leaned in to kiss me whispering, "thanks babe." in my ear.

I then heard all the "awwws" and realized all eyes were still on us.

I felt the sudden rush of heat reach my cheeks. "Oh gosh," I said feeling like I should run and hide, or something like that. I hated attention, I just completely hated it. Niall sent me a wink along with a smirk making goosebumps rise on my skin. I don't even I know why.

I went to sit next to the girls as Niall was thanking the guests for coming. He looked utterly ecstatic. I have to say, he looked even happier after seeing some of his friends from home. He probably doesn't see them that often considering the fact that he has to travel so much, and he doesn't even live in his home country. So I have to say, it was a pretty good idea to invite them.

"Are u enjoying yourself yet?" I asked a smiling Niall.

"Are you kidding this is great! thanks Princ- Santana?" Niall said stopping in mid sentence and looking at some other direction.

He walked towards a curly headed girl with hazel colored hair. They basically ran towards eachother and embraced themselfs with a hug. Niall even carried her and swung her in circles as she giggled like a middle school girl. Right after they separated, she still had her hands around Niall's neck and his and on the upper part of her waist.

I was trying reading her lips, all I got was "I missed you so much," and they went back to hugging eachother again. 

Who is this girl?