chapter 19

Niall's POV

We have just finished yet another meeting for the video.  I was currently in the spot where Liz and I last saw each other. I was currently waiting for both her and her friend with the rest of the lads.

"We're in the middle of the hallway of a high school. Isn't anyone else worried about fan girls coming or something?" Zayn asked.

"I am," Liam said and the rest of the lads except me agreed.

"Calm down lads. I'm sure they're almost here. Look, they're right there now," I said pointing at Liz and the girl next to her.

"... Please don't have a panic attack or start babbling about random things when you meet them," Liz advised. "I guess what i'm trying to say is just be calm. You know what I mean?"

"Yes. I'm pretty sure I can handle it. My middle name is calm!" Her friend excitedly commented.

Liz pointed at us and her friend commenced smiling.

"Hello boys," She said.

"Hello, loves," I responded giving each a hug.

"I'm Niall," I told Liz's friend.

"This is Stacy, my best friend," Liz introduced Stacy.

"Nice to meet you," Liam said with a bright smile. "I'm Liam."

"I'm Harry," Harry said.

"I'm Zayn,"

"I'm Louis. Nice to meet you," Louis said pulling Stacy in for a hug. She was left with the biggest smile you could possibly imagine.

"I know," Stacy said. The lads looked confused but then seemed to catch on.

"Oh my God!! It's One Direction!" I girly voice said.

I turned around and saw five girls standing. One was pointing at us and the other four had the most shocked expression. After the first one yelled that we were there, four more girls came out of their classrooms.

Soon, there were about ten more girls huddled together. 

Zayn was right. It was a bad idea to stand in the middle of the hallway. But it was not time to discuss this right now. More girls were coming. Some had their phones taken out.  Probably texting more people. Now there were a few guys within the group.

I looked back and forth between Liz and the lads for any ideas. No one seemed to have any.

"I think we should run. Follow me!" Liz finally suggested.

She started running and the rest of us followed her without a hesitation.

We ran and ran. This corridor seemed to have no end to it. Finally we turned left. We were about to make another turn, a group of girls had already been there waiting for us. We kept going straight and then made a right.

Where are all the security guards.

I thought there were supposed to e security guards to stop the students from running or something. That would be extremely helpful right now.

Now we had to make another right. Add two more left turns to that.

Wow. this school is a lot bigger than i thought.

Liz opened a door that led to a staircase. I hope no one trips. 

At this point i was next to Liz in the front. When we stopped and opened the door at the bottom, there was a group of girls in the front of us. When you turned left, there was another group of girls. The only way to go now is right.