chapter 34

Liz's POV

"Sorry, if Lou and I interrupted something," El said as we headed up the  stairs to Nialls room.

"No. Its ok, really."

"Really? Because Niall didn't seem to think so," El said winking at me.

"Yeah, well Niall is Niall." I said laughing. "So what brings you to the Horan estate?"

"Don't you know?  The lads are planning a surprise party for Nialls birthday. So..... I decided to come and keep my girl company." she said laying down on the bed.

"Right, so what's the plan?" I said. I had completely forgotten about Nialls birthday. It was in a week and I had no idea of what to get him. What would I get him? It's not like he doesn't already have everything I could ever get him.

"Well so far, Liam convinced us we should go to Funky Buddha." El said.

"Of course he did."

"Yeah. But it's a surprise. So if he asks, tell him it's just the lads and us going. Or maybe just you two. You decide."

"Ok got it. Maybe we should invite some of his friends from Ireland."

"That's actually a great idea."

"Yes! Die you m¤th€r*©ker! " Niall

bellowed from downstairs.

El and I looked at eachother  wide eyed and confused, yet  trying to contain our laughter. We traveled downstairs remaining undetected as we reached a concentrated niall playing Call of Duty.

"Damn Liz, your man is violent." El said right next to Niall making him jump with fright.

"Did we scare you, Niall?" I said grinning.

"No!" He declined defensively.

"Really? Because it looked as though you were about to pee your pants. "

"Shut up," he said sticking his tongue out at El.

"Play nice," I said, sitting down on the sofa in between  Niall and  El.

"Niall let's watch a movie." I said.

"But I'm playing, " Niall said looking at me with those beautiful, shining blue eyes.

"Please," I said with puppy dog eyes, hoping it would be sufficient enough to convince his stubborn self.

"Awe come on Nialler. Gotta  please you woman." El said.

"I was trying to before you an Lou interrupted." He said directing a wink along with a smirk towards me.

"Niall!" I said throwing him a pillow.

"It's true," he said as I covered my face, which probably looked like a tomato, with the pillow that had fallen onto the floor.

"So "The Notebook?" El said after  laughing at my embarrassment.

"Fine," Niall said with en exaggerated sigh, finally giving up.

--------------

"Its just so sad, they were in love and now she doesn't even remember how much they love eachother." I cried.

"I know, and she's just been listening to their story without even having a clue it's them. " El said as I gave her a tissue to wipe her tears away.

Throughout the entire film, Niall took constant trips back and forth, from the kitchen to the living room. He retrieved food then got more five minutes later.  The boy just never got full.

__________________________

hi. I'm really sorry for the long wait and the crappy chapter.

Buttt. THANK YOU to all of you who are still reading. and THANK YOU so, so much for 1.4K!

Just saying I'll update again later this weekend