nine

Tzuyu

"Everyone here?" Nayeon unnie asked. I wonder if Sana is in her room.

"What about Sana?" I asked. They all looked at me. "I'll check her room." Jeongyeon unnie said and went to Sana's room.

But she came back with a worried face. "Sana isn't there."

"Haist. I said in the gc to come straight home." Nayeon unnie said. I opened my phone to check if she saw the messages, but she wasn't online for the whole day.

I started to notice the strong rain and winds. Suddenly I snapped.

I grabbed an umbrella and ran out.

"Tzuyu no! It's too dangerous!" I heard them shout. But I ignored it and continued running.

Haist Sana where the hell are you?

I didn't bother opening the umbrella since I was too focused on finding Sana.

Suddenly I saw a silhouette walking through the rain. I ran to it and realized it was Sana.

She was soaking wet and was shivering. I opened the umbrella for the both of us.

"T-tzuyu..." She said as she slowly looked up to me. "What the heck were you think?" I said worriedly.

I took off my coat and used it to cover her soaked body. I took her bag from her hand and gave her a piggy back ride.

Suddenly she went unconscious. I didn't mind. I sighed and went back to the dorm as fast as I could before we both get trapped in this storm.

Once I got in the dorm, my unnies looked at me with shock. "Tzuyu!" Nayeon unnie shouted.

I slowly laid Sana down on the sofa. "Unnie can you please get hot water for Sana?" I asked. She nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Tzu, get some rest." Jeongyeon unnie said. Momo unnie gave me a towel and I covered myself with it.

"Tzuyu go take a rest. We'll take care of Sana." Nayeon unnie smiled. I nodded and went to my room.