Home for the summer

by damonlover81
Home for the Summer

Rachel had known for a while that her fathers were having martial problems, she did everything that she could to help them out, this included moving in with her best friend Kurt Hummel and his family. But none of this seemed to help her daddy's and by her junior year of high school, her father's were going through a divorce, the hardest part of this for Rachel was deciding which one of the two man she was going to live with. Hiram the doctor who had been offered a job at a local hospital in New York, or Leroy who designed and owned his own clothing line, he could have moved anywhere in the world but he chose to stay in his hometown of Lima, Ohio. In the end Rachel who had always wanted to move to a big city one day, and what city was bigger than New York? Made made the decision to go with Hiram, and as much as Leroy had hoped that his daughter would choose to stay with him, he understand and supported the girl. Making her promise to come back home during the Summer, "Of course Daddy!" Rachel said with tears in her eyes as Hiram honks the horn of the U-Haul truck that had all of their belongings packed in the back. Time seemed to fly in New York, and before Rachel knew it Summer was just around the corner, as Rachel was packing her bag to head back to Lima for the Summer her phone began to ring, answering it she realized that it was Leroy calling to make sure that his daughter was still coming home "Of course I am daddy!" Rachel says telling the man that she was almost all packed up, and would arrive on the train on Sunday night, after a few more minutes the two hung up.

Rachel was in tears when she seen not only her father but also her best friends Santana, Mike, Puck, Sam, Marley, Kurt, and Blaine standing next to Blaine was a very attractive boy that she had never met before. After all the tears were wiped away and everyone was all hugged out Blaine introduce her to the boy saying "Rachel, I'd like for you to meet my cousin Sebastian Smythe, he's just moved here and will be going to Dalton next year." when Rachel shook the boy's hand she immediately felt a spark. Over the next few days Rachel went between spending time with Leroy to hanging out with her friends, she had to admit that even though New York was everything she'd hoped it would be, she missed her friends, Hell she even missed the torture that Finn, Quinn, Artie, Mercedes, and Ryder was always putting her through. Rachel had been home for about two weeks before making plans to stay the night with Kurt and Blaine, at Blaine's house, but when she arrived at Blaine's house neither he nor Kurt were anywhere to be found, bumping into Sebastian on her way to put her things in the boy's room she asked "Where's Klaine at?" "Oh they did not call you? They had some emergency Glee thing that they had to attend but they should be back shortly. You're welcome to hang out with me if you'd like. Rachel's heart instantly skipped a beat at the new guys offer, so she said "That sounds lovely." The two sat in silence for about fifteen minutes before her stomach started to growl, Sebastian heard this and smiled as he tells her "Just before you got here I ordered a mushroom and cheese pizza, it should be here any..." at that moment the doorbell went off making the two of them laugh, as they sat eating Sebastian asked her "I was worried about ordering a pizza as Blaine told me that you were a vegetarian, but not if you liked mushrooms." "It was a wonderful choice. I'm sorry but I have to know why would Blaine tell you that?" "Well because I asked him, just like I asked him not to call and tell you about there Glee meeting, so that I could spend some time with you!" Rachel who had never had a boyfriend before was shocked as to why this gorgeous boy would ask his cousin to do that asked "Why?" "Isn't it obvious? I like you, and I was hoping that if you got to know me without my cousin, Kurt or any of your other friends around that you would like me too! I know that sounds stupid, since a beautiful girl like you most likely has a boyfriend." Hearing this had Rachel blushing uncontrollably as she had called him Bass, that's very sweet!" Rachel hadn't meant to call him Bass out loud, as it was what she called him in her dreams, and she hadn't meant to say it aloud, and hoped that he hadn't heard what she'd said, as she'd had quickly started talking really fast, and loud as if she had been trying to cover up the name. But Sebastian had heard her, and couldn't help himself as he leans forward to do what he'd been dying to do since he'd met her a month ago, the kiss quickly deepened as Sebastian pulled Rachel onto his lap, when Blaine and Kurt walked into the Anderson house a few hours later, they were excited to find that Rachel and Sebastian were asleep in each others arms on the couch, with FRIENDS going on Netflix.

A/N= I wanted to keep this story short and sweet, I hope that you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also I want to Thank DanielleJackson379, for believing in my stories enough to including me into this wonderful book, written by all of these wonderful people, who I am glad to call my friends.

You're welcome damonlover81 we're happy to have you in here love your friend Danielle ❤️ welcome to the collaboration family.