i need your help

Cover by smytheberry1726

Story By pugsbunny88:

Rachel berry had been back in Lima Ohio to visit Rachel was reading a book at the lima bean  and sipping her latte when she heard the door open she turned and saw sebastian Smythe staring at her he looked her up and down and smirked.
"Hey streisand did you miss me?
"No! "Ouch berry pie that hurt! "Don't call me that please. "As much as I'd like to catch up I'm here on business Broadway. "What could you possibly need from me sebastian? "I thought ud never ask he said smirking he sat down next to her.
"I need your help your vocal expertise you will be handsomely compensated he said handing over an envelope. She opened it and saw a check for 500.00$. "that's a lot of money but u could ask anyone why ask me?
"Anyone wasn't on Broadway u were so what do you say streisand will u help me coach the warblers please?
"What happened to Blane I thought he was coaching the Warblers? "He was but he decided to coach new directions again and appointed me as captain again. "Oh ok i do remember him bringing that up that mr shue asked him to do that so i guess he went for it.
"Yeah he did i guess it makes him happy kurt went with him too.
"I will help but I have some conditions.
"Like......?  "No more Blackmail assault bullying and u have to be nice and no mean nicknames either do we have a deal sebastian? She put out her hand for him to shake and he took it in his he didn't break eye contact and kissed it. "We have a deal Broadway he said softly he smiled and rachel blushed he let her hand go. "When do you want me to start? "Can you please come with me to see them now? "I suppose so your car or mine? "Mine he said Smirking. She followed him to his car he opened the door for her and she got in he closed it for her and got in the driver's seat they both buckled up and he started the car and they headed to Dalton. On the ride there they were both quiet and he stole occasional glances at her. She caught him looking at her. "What? "You were very good in funny girl he said softly better than Shelby was. "U think so? "I know so I was there on opening night.
"I didn't see you there. "I figured after I blackmailed you and all u wouldn't want to see me so I kinda hid and left after the show. "Oh I am over that already it was a long time ago sebastian. "I know but I felt bad about it I still do Finn was a good guy and I am so sorry he died. "Thanks that means a lot maybe we can start over as friends she said Smiling. "Yeah friends I'd like that. "Ok then it's settled we're friends. He smiled at her again. "Alright we're here ready for this Broadway brace yourself the warblers are a mess. "Bring it on I can handle anything she said confidently.
"Hmm cocky and cute I think I have met my match your a woman after my own heart he said with a wink.
"Smooth Smythe very smooth.
"I do try he said smirking.
They walked into dalton and into the music room.  The warblers were singing awful and off key and fighting.
"Wow you weren't kidding it really is bad. She whistled loudly and all the warblers stared at her trent thad and jeff smiled at her. "This is bad why are u all acting like divas u are the dalton academy warblers act like it pull your heads out of your asses and get with it already this is terrible i mean u all should be ashamed of yourselves and your behavior. They all looked down in guilt but nodded Sebastian was mesmerized by how they all listened to her and how she carried herself he also felt a strange magnetic pull to her. "All you all need to do is to get along with eachother and you can all be great again tomorrow ill be working with all of u be ready tomorrow and no fighting or arguing leave that shit at home okay. "They all nodded. "Alright all of u go on home yelled Sebastian. They did as he said and left. "Rachel stood at the Council desk Sebastian stood behind her.
"What did u think asked Sebastian?
She turned to face him.
"I think this is fixable with my help. "So you're in then Rachel? "I am definitely in. Sebastian caught the smell of roses a smell shed always worn it assaulted his senses he found himself standing closer to her. He had no idea what he was doing but he didn't care he knew it was just the two of them alone he felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her he stared at her lips then into her pretty eyes. He cupped her face she didn't stop him he leaned down and kissed her he didn't expect her to kiss back but she did and he saw fireworks in that moment. Her arms circled his neck he groaned their kisses were urgent and heated. He picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist. He didn't know where to go so he threw everything off the council desk and sat her on it. She struggled to catch her breath. Wait i thought i wasn't your type. "Baby cmon your sexy as fuck and sexy is definitely my type. "Oh so your not gay. "Nope not even close babe not even close. "Oh.
"Oh is exactly what youll be screaming soon amongst other things very shortly.  she grabbed him by his tie and pulled him closer so his face was close to hers and said. " will you just shut up and kiss me already.
"Damn he muttered. He smirked and crashed his lips to hers they kissed in a heated frenzy her hands gripped his dress shirt untucking it from his pants
Her hands reached up his shirt tracing the muscles underneath he let out a soft groan. She yanked open his belt opening his pants they pooled at his ankles. He pushed her back so she was laying down on her back he gripped her underwear hooking them around his finger and pulled them off.
He got between her legs opened them and pulled down his boxers he slammed into her she gasped he held her hips as he slammed into her he played with her clit rubbing it in circles as he kept slamming into her.
"She moaned his name over and over.
She screamed when he hit a certain spot and clung to him more he felt her walls squeze him. "There huh baby he hooked her legs on his shoulders and went deeper. "Ahhh Fuck yesssss ahhh goddddd Sebastiannnnnn yessss yessss! "Fuck i love hearing u say my name like that mmm makes my dick harder Broadway. He slammed into her harder and harder she screamed his name over the top of her lungs as she orgasmed her body shook and her eyes rolled back in her head.  He found his release and spilled deep inside her with a loud groan. The two of them struggled to breathe when they could finally Breathe Again he pulled out of her and pulled up his pants then he helped her up. She stood up he smirked. "Told you id make u scream Streisand.  Her legs shook she could barely stand he held her upright so she wouldn't fall and pulled her against him. "Sebastian are we? "Yes Streisand you are mine we are a thing u were and have always been mine since the day i met u im in love with you Streisand ive always loved u. She thought about it and realization struck her. "I love you too Sebastian. He smiled at her and kissed her her arms went around his neck.  He pulled back and smirked. "Ready for round two Streisand? "Bring it smythe. "Oh i will Broadway i will......

An pugsbunny88 is one good writer I really love her works and I would like everyone else to check them out as well please check out her work the moment you read them they will become addicting I know I'm hooked on her writing and I'm proud to call her a friend hopefully it stays that way forever because that's how I feel I will never stop reading her Works never......