"Am not."

"I think you're slightly delusional, J," I sigh, rubbing my hands roughly over my face.

He finally grows quiet. I focus on breathing in and out normally. I unclench my hands and continue to glare up at the ceiling.

"When I was away, was there anyone else?" he asks.

"What?"

"Have you been with any other guys?" he clarifies.

"No. Only you," I answer. "You?"

He makes a sound mixed between a scoff and a laugh. "No, I'm not gay."

"Right."

"I'm not," he argues. "Only with you."

"I think that still counts..." I trail off with a laugh.

"Doesn't."

"So, you've been with girls, then?"

"Kind of," he shrugs.

"Kind of?"

"I've made out with girls. Done some stuff."

"Done some stuff."

"Are you going to repeat everything I say?" he quips.

I roll my eyes. "So, what are you trying to say?"

"I don't know. I guess I want all my firsts to be with you."

"Oh," I breathe. "That's sweet."

"Yeah, well, I don't like basically anyone but I like you, so, that's got to mean something," he replies casually, as if my heart isn't racing and my body isn't going to combust any second.

Damn it. He's lured me in. Again.

I suddenly roll so that I'm on top of him, straddling his waist. I pin his arms over the top of his head and kiss him. It's one of our fiery, intense kisses that leave me hungry for more.

He tries to flip me but I slam him back down onto the mattress and kiss him harder. He can't stand me being the dominant one.

"That was hot," Jake groans when I move from his mouth. I leave a trail of kisses across his jawline, down his neck, across his collarbones. I can feel his heartbeat hammering underneath his skin. I smile. I love having as much effect on him that he has on me.

"You're hot," I reply, moving down to his chest.

"Your mum is going to be home soon," he says breathlessly as I sink lower.

"Dude, don't talk about my mum right now."

"Right, sorry – holy shit!" he gasps.

This feeling is such a rush. The one being in control. His fingers wrap around my hair. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see his other hand gripping my sheets fiercely.

He begins squirming underneath me and I slam my hand onto his chest to keep him still.

"Arghhh," he groans, before sagging back into the pillows.

I rock back onto my calves and drag my hand across my mouth.

"I swear, I'm not that quick usually," he breathes. "You're just fucking intoxicating."

I flash him a grin. "Thanks."

"Is it possible to feel drunk when you're sober?"

I laugh. "Sure. I guess."

"That's how I'm feeling right now," he's completely breathless, his chest rising and falling quickly. "Come here."

I crawl up to his side and he wraps his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest. He kisses my temple and slides his fingers into my hair.