~part two~

As I walk into my office I notice a few new papers. They must need to be signed I thought. I work at Smith ind. with my husband Joshua Smith. This is our company well, technically his. He is the CEO and I am the CFO since I have two degrees in finance. I know what your thinking, business and relation? That doesn't exactly go together but... Let me explain.
~flashback~
Today is the day of my interview at Smith ind. The business was just passed on to Joshua a few months ago. I want to look simple but flashy. I Choose to wear a black dress with gold jewels at the neck and wrist area. It also has a slit about mid thigh and down. I then put on slight makeup, which was a little bit of black and a pinch of gold eyeshadow and eyeliner. I was thinking about lipstick but I'll go with lip gloss I guess. I grab my black clutch and my phone then, head downstairs. On the way to the place I stop at Starbucks and get a mocha Frappuccino.
~ skips to front desk at Smith Ind.~
"Hello, how can I help you ma'am?" The lady at the front desk asked. Her name tag read 'Maggie'. "Um. I'm here for the interview with um M-Mr snitch." I slightly stumble out. "Name please?" 'Lily. Lily Turner." I say quickly while clearing my throat. "One moment please." She says while glancing at the clock then quickly turn around. " Mr.smith sorry to interrupt but theirs a Lily Turner here for the interview." She says into a phone then putting it on speaker. "Well send her up. Now" he spats then the line goes flat. Top floor, Door on the left." She says then begins typing on her computer again. I look for the highest number in the elevator 14. That's pretty odd. I walk ou to a bunch of working people at desk  and the only doors I see is the printer room, break room and restroom. I walk to the nearest desk. " um sorry but, do you know where mr.smith office is?" The man looks up and points to the printer room. I walk into the room getting glares from a few women. There is another elevator at the very back on the room. I notice only one button. Not up and not down. It said "top floor". I click it then walk in. As the elevator goes up, my mine wanders a bit. I begin to think about him. My mind snaps back as the elevator chimes "15th floor". Well that explain the old number 14. On this floor their is exactly two doors. One on the left and the other  opposite of it. I walk into the door on the left as Maggie said in her not so detailed directions. I walk in without knocking. Oops. He glances up at me holding up a finger.i nod and let my eyes scan the room. It's pretty big for a office. On the left there is a counter with a microwave on top and cabinets above, below the counter is a mini fridge. Next to it is a small table with two black chairs on either side. On the opposite side of the room there is a bookcase filled with all different types of books and a lamp on top. In the middle of the room is his huge desk with two black chairs in front. His desk is kinda messy. I then look at him, Brown hair, blue eyes , nicely shaped jaw line and a tattoo on his left hand. " Yes. Okay. Perfect. Thank you. You too. Yes. Sure. Ok bye" he says while scribbling something onto a note pad. He looks up at me and I bite my lip. He gets up rather quickly, he comes over to me. He pins me to the door in one swift move. I bite my lip harder. He gets really close and says " Stop biting your lip or so help me god." For some reason I don't stop. After making out a bit, he slides his hand into my panties through the slit in my dress and begins to rub my clit. I moan as he starts to pick up the pace. I grab onto his hair as he slips a finger into me. "Your so tight baby" he moans. I can feel his bulge on my thigh . He then begins sucking on my neck, finding my soft spot quickly. I'm sure he left a hickey. He slips another finger into me as he smirks. I throw my head back in pleasure, clinching my eyes tightly closed. " I'm about to..." I try to get out before he slides his finger out and sticking them into his mouth. He moans. He sets me down then whispers "your hired".