.josh fault

Beep beep beep went the alarm and thats how i new it was time for josh to go to work.
Josh pov
I rolled out of bed knowing that it was time for me to go to work. I went in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I went back in my room and got my towel. I got in the shower. Thirty minutes later i got out. I put on my work clothes and headed of to work

Lily pov

An hour after josh left i had to go to work. I took a shower and looked in the closet for a somthing to wear. I put on a black skirt with a white shirt and a black vest. I was trying to choose to wear white shoes or black shoes.i choose black shoes.

**********AFTER WORK************

LILY POV

I was cooking dinner for me and Josh tonight I cooked his favorite food because I had some great news to tell him.

45 minutes later

The food was done I made me and Josh a plate I put his plate on the counter. i went into the living room and turned on the TV I watched dance mom's as I was eating when I was done eating I put the plate on the table. It was now 10:30 and Josh should be here. I knew he would go out to drink and thats what he did.

i was slowly falling asleep but jumped when i heard the door slap "get your stupid ass up and clean this damn house bitch" josh said."um josh can we talk" i said very nervous of what he would do next."sure whore when u stop being a slut".tears started to roll down my cheeks."why the fuck are u crying slut"."i cant do this anymore"i say while running into our room and making sure to lock the door.i packed all my stuff in suit cases.i unlocked the door with stained cheeks.i was about to walk past josh but then remembered somthing.i turn to him and slid the ring off my ring finger and put it in josh massive hand."o ya this is all your falt remember that okay sweety" i say to josh and walk out the house.i hoped in my car and drove to ashtons house he is my best friend. I got out my car and ringed the door bell two times after about three seconds ashton open the door."hey there lily what brings u here"he says with a chukle and open the door wider i step in admiring how he re-did his huge house "um me and josh got into an argument" i say."it looks like more than an argument because your missing your wedding ring"he said i with a worred look on his face "um yea i dont want to talk about it i just want to go to sleep " i say . i noticed that a smirk apeared on his face.i was wondering why he was looking at me like that.i looked down to try and hide that i am blushing.ashton started to lick his lips which made me blush even more."well my daughter is sleeping in the geuss bed room so it looks like you will be sleeping in a bed with me" he says."ok fine" i say .

He picks me up and carry me to his room with the same smirk on his.

-
Ok this chapter have some drama in it but its because i am angry so ya vote comment do anything Shit