[04]

연이
as i got home from work, i slammed myself to my sofa and relaxed. the first day wasnt bad at all, it was fun and exiting. playing with jisung and chenle was fun. but it was EXHAUSTING.

what makes work fun and exiting was. Jaemin. he truly made my first day of work interesting. he introduced me to the SM entertainment system, his band system and many other things. it was interesting but. his face was more interesting.

i was listening to him while admiring his stunning perfect face. his face was beautiful. its a totally jaw dropping face. hes so— WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!

no way. am i crushing on my own client? how can this be? i mean i cant deny my own feelings, but i barely know him yet. i mean hes nice and all but—wait is this what you call first love?

i shake from my own thoughts and just went to the bath room and wash myself.

"jaemin." i say to myself looking at my reflection. i blushed to myself. ohmygod. i AM crushing on my client.

나재민
me and the other members went to the dorm together. like always. but i cant keep blushing.
blushing from the thought of the new crew member of the MUA. Cha Yeon-i.

she is very nice. she is a really good woman.
today was the first day of her work day and i helped her to go on some places since i didnt have busy schedules.

i cant stop smiling because of the thought of this woman i've just met. her smile was as warm as the sun. her laugh was as flawless as a swan. her scent was just like a new blooming flower. i sighed and smiled from my thoughts about her.

"yah! jaemin-ah!" i heard mark-hyung said

"ah- yes?" i answered cutting off my previous thoughts. "why are you so quiet right now? is something bothering you?"

i simply just shook my head no and mark-hyung nodded. i want to tell mark-hyung about me thinking about yeon-i. i want to. but theres little ratchets around. so im just gonna wait till theyre GONE.

ding!
my phone rings from getting a text notification from someone.

????:
hey jaemin-ah!! its me yeon-i!! :)
i wanted to say thank you for today and
your kindness through me! today was such a
blast! u really made work interesting!
????:
and also thanks for introducing me to
the other members you really owe me some
:))!

jaemin:
hey yeon-i! or should i say noona ;)
your welcome for everything.
thanks for your makeup too! haha
jaemin:
hope your other work days are as amazing
as today!

yeon-i:
hehe.. you dont need to call me noona its fine
i'll let the 00 liner call me by name :)

jaemin:
oh well!! haha
have a good night yeon-i!

yeon-i:
u too! :)

연이
omg. yes totally im crushing on my client.

note: hi friends idk but i think this sucks ass :(