[02]

연이

I woke up with the (fullsun) sunlight hitting my face, I fluttered my eyes open and sat down to keep my soul awake

I woke up with the (fullsun) sunlight hitting my face, I fluttered my eyes open and sat down to keep my soul awake. I looked at the digital clock that is on my night stand, it was 6 AM. I jumped out from bed and went to the bathroom. I washed myself and looked at my reflection on the mirror in front of me.

"c'mon cha yeon-i! you can do this!" I said to my reflection self. After I finished getting ready, I put on my shoes got out from my apartment and started walking to the bus station. The day was bright, bright enough to start my day. I sat down at the bus station waiting for my bus to arrive and listen to some instrumental music.

I got down from the bus and walked to the SM entertainment building. I smiled to myself and went inside. "morning yeon-i ssi~" the receptionist said. I smiled and bowed back. I went upstairs to the make up room of the band im working on. NCT dream.

I was a bit too early to be here no one was here. I sat down in the sofa that was provided in the room and looked at the paper that Ms. Kim provided yesterday. I scanned to it more, and I was the personal MUA of the band member Na Jaemin. There wasn't a picture attached, but I surely hope I could do good on his makeup.

A few minutes later some other MUA team went to the room and I started talking to them and make friends. I didn't really had friends in the past, so this was a really good oppoturnity.

"Yeon-I, who did you get to make up on?" one of them named Yumi asked. I looked over and answered "I got Na Jaemin, you?" all 6 other girls were gasping. For some reason. I smiled in confusion,  "is there something wrong?" I chuckled "Jaemin is such a sweet guy didn't you know?" one of them named Risa said. I chuckled and thought that I got pretty lucky because of my client.

We continued chatting until the door swung open revealing 7 guys. Seven good looking guys. I looked at all of them and wondered which one is Jaemin. After I scanned, the pinked haired guy caught my eyes. I stared and everybody else was busy taking their clients. Till I realize. I was staring at my own client.

"a-ah are you Na Jaemin?" I asked the pinked hair guy. He nodded "that's me." I nodded and took him to his seat. "sorry I'm new here. Forgive me" he smiled and nodded.

Ah that smile. It was attractive. Like a flower blooming after hitting the daylight. I stared at him again. His eyes were sparkly like the stars in the clear night time. His lips is perfectly plumped and shaped. His bare faced was perfect. I scanned his face. No correction. I stared at his face. "excuse me? Miss?" a voice said, which belongs to jaemin "Ah! Im sorry! Uh, im Cha Yeon-I you can call me Yeon-I" I bowed. He smiled again and I smiled back.

"well lets get started shall we?" I said chuckling my awkwardness out as taking his foundation shade.

"now you're done!" i said as i spray some setting spray on his makeup. he smiled to me and i chuckled "thanks yeon-i." i smiled "your welcome, not bad for my first time giving someone a makeover here huh" i sassed. Jaemin laughed. as he looked at me, i stared at him again. looking at his messy hair. it was perfectly messy. everything on him was so perfect.

"ITS FUN TIME EVERYONE! BE BACK IN 9:00 FOR PRACTICE!" a voice said, i looked and it was the band manager, i looked back to Jaemin in confusion "fun time?" i asked. he nodded "it means free time. we nct dream call free time that since we debuted." i nodded and giggled "why are you giggling?" Jaemin said chuckling "the fact you guys call it fun time, it cute" i answered as jaemin laughed.

"well, since i have nothing to do, and you're new. do you want me to introduce the others?" Jaemin said with a smile. my eyes sparkled in happiness that i will meet new friends. "sure! that will be lovely!" I said jumping like a 5 year old and Jaemin replied with his beautiful smile.

gosh, this is interesting. I think im in love with my own client.

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 (╯︵╰,)